The sun also rises

Start from the beginning

After I'm dressed, I go to Klaus's location, and I run through the woods fast because I feel like I'm being followed; and I arrive there, and I see Klaus standing there, and I stand right next to him.

 "Someone was following me. I think it was one of The Salvatore's."

 I look to see Elena and Jenna in rings of fire "well, this must suck," I say sarcastically to Elena.

 "you're supposed to be my sister, and you're supposed to be on my side; we're family." I scoff

 "Well, Where were you when Brian raped me? Where were you when I was being bullied in school? Where were you when I was grieving and wishing I was dead because my life is living hell" she gasps, not knowing about me being bullied or wanting to be dead? 

"Alex, I didn't know..." I scoff, "of course you didn't because you're so self-absorbed that you never wonder how the people around you are doing." 

She looks down sadly, and I look over at Klaus to see him looking at me with sad eyes "there's your answer." 

he nods and kisses my cheek making me blush "after I break this curse, you want to get out of this wretched town" I nod my head rapidly

 Elena looks at us "is he compelling you?" I sigh annoyed

 "Dear sister, I can't be compelled. I found out that I'm immortal, so not only can I not die, but I'm mighty. I'm a hybrid but not a vampire," she gulps nervously.

I look over to see a girl with blonde hair clutching her arm "that's the wolf?" I say, nodding over to her.

"yes, and I should kill her first, don't you think?" I nod my head

 "yes, I do; make sure you kill Elena last. I want to see her last breath." Elena gulps from where she is.

 "you're a disgrace. I wish I would've killed you when I got the chance." 

"And when was the chance?" 

"After you got raped by Brian, Mom and Dad were giving you their undivided attention, and I got mad, so when they left the room, I was going to smother you with a pillow, but they came back too fast." I laugh bitterly 

"well, at least I actually get to see you die," she starts crying.

 "you're supposed to be my sister."

 "no, Elena, I'm not. I stopped being your sister when you told paid Brian to rape me," she gasps.

 "yes, I knew, but I never said anything because who would believe Alexandria over poor, innocent Elena, right?" 

She glares at me and tries to come out of the circle, and I smirk and look to Klaus "make her death hurt." He nods his head 

"was planning on it." 

Greta makes the flames from around the wolf die down, and she growls and looks up at Klaus, who's now staring down at her with her eyes a golden yellow, and she tries to speed away only to be tackled on the ground by Klaus, and she gasps as he grips her heart before pulling it out with a smirk on his face. Elena and Jenna gasp as they realize they're really going to die tonight; Klaus drips the blood from her heart into the pot for the spell Greta is cooking up.