boy in the bubble ~S.P

Start from the beginning

he had a basketball game that day, which was all he was focused on at the moment. any other players knew not to mess with him on game day, he was too good of a player to rough up. they needed him.

after school, he went home quickly. grabbing his basketball bag, and kissing his girl on the forehead. she wanted to go to his games, but pea insisted she stayed at home. he never knew who was looking for trouble.

he walked in the gym, today was a pretty big game. they were playing to go to the state tournament, pea had to keep himself calm. he was just like a ticking time bomb without a clock. nobody knew when he was going to explode.

the stands were packed. both sides came to watch. y/n snuck in around first quarter of the game, she usually did that. and she would sneak out when the game was over and head back home.

it was a tough match, went into three overtimes, but the bulldogs won.

she decided not to go home yet, instead, she stayed sitting in the stands, waiting for pea. he was always the last to come out of the locker room. she said hi and bye to the other teammates, fangs kept her company till he got out.

"hey stud." she said, causing him to smile. "I thought you would be at home." she shrugged her shoulders, "couldnt miss this." she stood up, giving him a kiss. fangs sighed and walked off.

he put his hands on her hips and lifted her off the stands. "wanna go to pops?" he shook his head no, "no, I just wanna spend time with you." he took your hand in his, and he walked you to your car. he gave you a quick kiss, before you drove home.

he wandered to his bike, put his bag behind him and hopped on. he figured it wouldnt hurt to get a drink and then go home, so, he stopped by at the wrym.

he walked in, and everyone cheered as they saw him. they congratulated him on the big win, and bought him a beer. "just one guys, I gotta go home soon." they asked how you were doing, he gushed on and on about how excited he was to be a dad.

that all stopped, once the doors to the wrym were busted open by a couple ghoulies. the whole bar went quiet, "I believe you are in the wrong town boys." FP announced, "I suggest you leave."

"were looking for a snake, goes by the name of sweet pea. he here?" the one in front asked, "what do you want?" sweet pea asked, stepping forward, crossing his arms over his chest.

"you roughed up my boys. I here to send a message." he dropped a box in front  of them, and walked out.

it was a snake, cut in half.

sweet pea kicked it across the wrym, and walked outside. hopefully, to catch them before they left. "you wanna fight? lets fight then."

his chest was exposed, he walked over to them and threw a quick left hook, he got one in return breaking his nose, causing thick red blood to run down his face.

he got up, and threw his fists to the person in front of him, making him fall to the ground. a few more rounds, and the other gang members were on the ground, rain pouring down onto their swollen faces, and sweet pea barely standing up.

"fangs get him home!" FP yelled, fangs set him in the passenger seat of his truck and drove to his trailer. he drove like a maniac, almost sliding off the road, and almost hitting several other cars.

he pulled up, almost ran into, your shared trailer, honking the hors multiple times. "y/n! y/n get out here!" fangs yelled, but sweet pea grabbed him by the collar, "dont you yell at my girl- like that ever again" he said, spitting out blood mid sentence.

you came out side of your trailer, your heart breaking at the sight, "what the fuck happened?!" fangs brought him inside, setting him down on the couch, "bad, bad bad things. ghoulies, they somehow found him. and you know how pea is."

she sat on the couch next to him, holding a bag of ice and a towel against his face. "he might have a concussion, they hit him pretty hard y/n." you gritted your teeth at the thought. you were glad you weren't there to witness this one.

"thanks fangs, you can go home now. I got him." she patted him on the back, and he went back to his truck. she turned around, and saw sweet pea death staring her, "what?"

"they said stuff about you." he said, turning his face away. "pea, tell me what they did." he made eye contact with you as you sat down on the coffee table across from him.

"I-they, well. it was me who started it. and I was trying, real hard not to start another fight, cause you said no more fights, but they brought you up, and my little princess in there, and thats when I lost it." you grabbed his hand, and started to pull him up a little.

"what are you doing?" he groaned out, "im gonna clean you up. I dont wanna make love to a face like that." he smiled and sat on the counter, "sorry, I didnt hear anything after make love."