Piano lessons

________

________

Charlie was sitting at the piano playing around with it. He played random notes. Leo walked over to him and watched as Charlie played the pretty unknown Melody. Leo loved how contracted he looked while he played. The way his fingers ran over the keys. "Wow that's beautiful mate" leo suddenly said smiling. Charlie jumped startled because he didn't even know Leo was standing there. "Dude you scared the shit outta me" charlie said looking at leo. Leo chuckled. "sorry" he said. He went around the piano so he was now standing on the opposite side of Charlie. "What was that that you were playing?" Leo asked charlie. Charlie shrugged and said "don't know just was messing around" "I wish I could play piano" leo said while he lightly ran his fingers over the black surface of the piano. "I could teach you" charlie said happily while smiling brightly. "Oh no I'm hopeless at learning it" leo said. "Come on don't say that. Sit down next time to me and I'll teach ya." Charlie said patting the empty space beside him. Leo hesitated but he looked at charlie and saw how his glasses magnified his bright blue eyes. Leo sighed in defeat and sat down beside charlie on the piano bench. "Ok. So let's start off simple." Charlie said. He played a few simple chords. "Now you try" charlie said looking at leo while lightly smiling. Leo tried to copy the chords that Charlie just played but his hands started shaking nervously and he failed at playing the chords. Charlie grabbed leos hands with his own hands. He said "like this" in a soft gentle tone. While Charlie was still holding leos hands in his own He put their intertwined hands on the piano chords and played them perfectly. Leos heart was beating so hard and his stomach was filled with butterflies. "Now try agin" charlie said letting go of leos hands and let his own hands fall to his sides. Leo snapped back into reality and faced the piano. "O-ok" leo stuttered. Leo played the chords perfectly. "That was beautiful" charlie said. Leo blushed brightly. "Thanks" leo said shyly. Charlie rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "You're welcome. Hey, You wanna hear a song I've been working on?"  Charlie asked looking at leo. "Sure!" Leo said. Charlie started playing a pretty upbeat melody and started singing. 🎵"the ocean is heavy your current is strong, you're pulling me deeper, been here all along!🎵" charlie stopped playing and singing. "That's all I got so far" charlie said. "The song's great! What about if next it said," Leo said and started playing the same melody Charlie was playing and started singing. "🎵remember the time I first saw you I thought you'd be mine and it felt so good🎵"  Leo stopped singing and playing and looked at charlie. "That was brilliant" charlie said smiling. "thanks"  they both suddenly leaned in and kissed on the lips. They both looked at each other shocked, blushed bright red, quickly turned away from each other and continued silently playing the piano.

The end

Hope you guys enjoyed it

Monies~ peace and love xx