Unless he took her cake, but whatever.

"Anyway, rehearse, rehearse!" Labian grinned, "Thank you very much!"

The play was about a girl named Kristine (Erza's role) who wanted to be free of her current life, and rises to fame by playing the piano. Her manager happens to be a man named Jake (Gray's role), but this man is only using Kristine. But soon, he falls in love with her.

"I like this play," Erza smiled as she read the script, "It's greatly written."

"Yeah, but I don't know why I have to be your love interest," Gray scratched the back of his head.

"Is there any problem with that?"

"No, it's just..." he trailed off after seeing the costumes.

"They're beautiful," Erza smiled at the rack of her costumes.

"Well, they're from a play, after all."

---

"Jake, you've been tricking me all along?" Erza rehearsed in the dressing room.

"I did, but---"

"You still tricked me! I fell for your stupid tricks!"

"But, Erza!"

"It's Kristine, get it right."

"Oh, I forgot, sorry."

"But, Kristine!"

"I had enough of your tricks! I might as well end this career, because you deceived me! And, to think, I actually fell in love with you!"

"I'm sorry, please!"

"Sorry's never enough. Nothing's ever going to be enough, Jake."

"Oh, you two are better than the pink-haired boy and the blonde girl," Labian smiled, "I love the way you emphasize the words clearly! Oh, it's so good, thank you very much!"

"Well, we spent the whole day rehearsing," Erza smiled, "Nothing can get in the way of this play."

"Oh, that's good! Thank you very much!"

---

The play soon began.

"I know I deceived you, Kristine. Here I am, reminiscing every moment we had. There you are, looking at me with tears in your eyes. But, I want you to know, I'll spend the rest of my life with regret. Might as well find myself ashore from the sea of your tears. We'll see each other again," Gray recited the letter for Kristine.

The play's ending was Kristine dies and Jake goes to her burial. He recites the eulogy and leaves. [Isn't this a little The Fault In Our Stars-like?]

"I know I went wrong, but it didn't mean I was afraid to love again," Gray recited the 'point of view' part after his eulogy, "I didn't know how to lose her in 101 ways, but I don't care anymore. Heaven's grief is hell's rain. I might as well leave myself ashore on the beach in the sea of her tears."

Soon, Jake finds himself in a cloudy and somewhat heavenly place. He sees a pink gown, similar to Kristine's gown when she performed for the last time. They walk into each other, and Kristine hugs him.

"Jake, I forgive you."

The curtains closed with Gray and Erza hugging each other. The crowd's applause was loud and some people were even crying.

"Oh, thank you very much, Fairy Tail! Thank you very much!" Labian was tearful when he saw the five mages.

"It was our pleasure," Erza smiled.

"As a reward for you two, you get to keep your costumes and the props and everything else!" Labian wiped his tear away, "And, free food with the reward money! Many critics said that this was my best play ever, thank you very much!"

---

"THIS IS THE LIFE!" Natsu said as he munched down on all the food he could eat.

"Being a ticket woman wasn't that bad after all," Lucy smiled, "Mira and Master were there!"

"Yes, we've seen them too," Erza said as she ate her cake.

"You're just happy because you get to keep the money, though," Gray said.

"Hey, I need rent money and I was the one who found this flyer!"

"Can we get booze too!?" Natsu yelled.

The waiter said, "AYE SIR!"

---

A drunken Natsu, a tired Lucy, a bored Gray, a script-reading Erza, and a sane Wendy went home through the train.

"I didn't know motion sickness doesn't have an effect on drunk people," Lucy said to Wendy.

"So, we have to get Natsu-san drunk everytime we go on a train?"

"Maybe."

Gray glanced at Erza, who smiled as she read the script. He just smiled and looked out the window.

Since when... did Erza make me smile like this?

-/-/-

That's all for today!

Sayonara~~~!

-FearIsNotEvil ⚡