I quickly got up and got him a small cup of water from the filter in the corner of the room. I passed him the cup and he chugged it down in a matter of seconds.

"Curse this," he muttered as he threw the barely used cigarette in the ash tray.

I sighed as I looked at Harry. He looks like a mess. His eyes are red and puffy too.

He got up and walked out of the bedroom. A few seconds later, he was back with a beer bottle in hand. He sat down on the bed after locking the door. He popped the cork and started chugging it down.

"Harry, stop." I urged as I tried to grab the already half-empty beer bottle.

"Don't tell me what to do," he spoke while looking at me with a pained expression.

"Harry, please. Your better than this," I motioned to his bedroom. "Please, just stop. Talk to me, that's the reason I'm here," I spoke.

He stared at me before placing the beer bottle on the side table.

"Okay, fine. You're right," he spoke seriously.

I smiled as I moved over so that I was sitting closer to his knees. He crossed his legs, giving me a bit more room.

A pained smile made it's way onto his face. I smiled back at him sympathetically.

"You really like her, don't you?" I spoke up, breaking the deafening silence.

He shook his head as he looked at his lap. It took him a moment before he met my eyes again.

Y

"No, Lou. I love her." he said as tears welled up in those infamous green eyes.

I smiled a tight smile at him before wrapping my arms around his built figure. He sighed before hugging me back. He hid his face in my shoulder as he started crying.

He pulled back and his eyes were blood-shot red. I moved to him so that I was sitting beside him.

I felt tears well up in my own eyes as Harry kept crying. I can't stand seeing him like this.

The tears didn't stop streaming down his face. He cried silently as I sighed. He leaned against the headboard and took a deep breath.

"It's okay, just let it all out, mate." I comforted him.

"I've been so unlucky with love, Louis. I never felt like I truly belonged with someone until Jade came along. The second I saw her, I knew she was the one for me." he stopped and wiped his tears.

"Hell, she probably doesn't even like me. I am a ladies man but when it comes to Jade, I completely forget everything except for her. Sure, the people I've dated were nice people but finally, when I know that I've found the one for me, she leaves." Harry sniffles as he hides his face in his large hands.

"Harry," I spoke, "listen to me carefully. Number one, we are going to find her no matter what. But in order for that to happen, your going to have to open up. You can't stay locked away forever, mate. We'll never find her if everyone shuts themselves out, right?"

Harry opened his eyes and nodded, "You're right."

"Yeah. Now second thing," I spoke a bit more quietly. "Harry, Jade really likes you. I know she does. I don't think you see it but the way she looks at you and how close she is with you, leads to only one thing. She really likes you." I said.

His facial expressions changed to one of hopefulness. "You really think she does?" he asked me curiously.

"I know she does." I took a deep breath as Harry stared at me intently.

"Trust me, we are all as desperate as you. We all want to find her. Niall even started crying the other day. And I don't think that the others like to show it but they're all pretty sad too. I'm pretty sure they cry also, except for Paul." I said before Harry looked down.

I felt tears trying to escape from the corner of my eyes. Harry looked up and immediately his expression changed to shock.

"Lou? You crying?" he asked.

I shook my head quickly, "No, my eyes are sweating!" I said sarcastically as a small chuckle escaped both of our mouthes. I wiped the corner of my eye with my thumb.

"I can't stand seeing everyone so sad. All of my best mates are crying, another one of my best mates has been kidnapped and is on the verge of getting hurt badly. It's so much." I said before speaking up again.

"Plus, I'm not that cold-hearted, Harry." I laughed along with Harry.

"Hey, your quite a tuffy though. I've never see you cry before this," he mentioned.

I nodded, "I know. I'm not one that cries openly in public." I stated before smiling.

Harry nodded as I got up.

"Where you going?" Harry asked me.

"To help you clean up this mess," I motioned to the bedroom. "And to clean up that mess," I pointed to him.

He laughed quietly before nodding.

"Come on. Let us call room service!" I yelled before jumping for the phone.

Now, I just hope that everything gets fixed soon.