Da Date! (Ch 16)

SURPRISE BETCHEZ IM BACK!

----------------------------------------------

*Kris POV*

Im getting ready to go on my date with Hayes at the moment. I put on some high waisted shorts, a blue tank top that has a mustache on it, and put my hair in a bun using a hair donut and finished it off with a blue bow. I put on some light makeup, put on my black converse, and headed downstairs. 

"You ready to go?" Hayes asked holding my hand, I blush. 

"Yep!" and with that dad walks right between us making us let go. I sigh and we walk to the car.

We had decided to go to the movies so we get there and dad starts to talk when I cut him off. 

"Bye dad! I'll call you when the movie is over!" and we walk up and look at the movie choices. 

"How about Maleficent?" Hayes say.

"Ohhh I've been wanting to see that" I respond and we get our tickets. Then we go to the snack counter and I get a box of reeses pieces and a coke icee.(a/n thats what i get when i go to the movies) Hayes gets a coke icee and we get a medium popcorn to share.

------------------------

Skip Movie

------------------------

The movie ended and it was a great movie. I had just texted dad and we are waiting outside right now.

"Kris?" Hayes says breaking the silence.

"Yeah" 

"Will you uh be my um girlfriend" he stutters making me giggle.

"Of course" I say kissing him on the cheek, then I hear a car horn and I look up to see dad. We walk to the car holding hands. 

"Soo how was the date?" Dad asks sounding like a girl. I blush and look at Hayes smiling.

----------------

Another skip

----------------

We get home and I say goodnight and head upstairs. I take off my makeup and change into my pajamas. I walk back into my room to se Matt getting into bed. 

"How was the date?" he says as I get into bed. 

"Well, we watched Maleficent, and after the movie, he uh asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes" I say blushing but he can't see. 

"Yayy! My sisters gotta boyfriend" he chanted.

"Shut up and go to bed" I laugh and we go to sleep.

**********************************************

SURPRISE BETCHEZ IM BACK!!!!!!! I will try to update at least once a week, and for my other stories im still trying to think of good ideas for them. So yeah...... They are bf/gf now...... i want to know, who watches big brother? Im watching it for the first time this season because Frankie is on it, i started crying during last nights episode, R.I.P Grandpa Grande

Luv ya guyzzz :* Kisses! <3 K

😘😘😘😘😘😘💕💕💕💕💕💕