Hayes + Kris (Ch 14)

*Kris' POV*

It has been a week since Cameron, Nash, and Hayes got here. They are still staying at our house and I have to admit I think im starting to like Hayes. He's cute,sweet,funny...

"Kris!" Matt yells snapping me out of my thoughts.

 "What?" I say. 

"Come here" he says then drags me to our room, "Spill" he demands.

"What?" I say confused.

"You've been acting different the last few days." 

I take a deep breath and I make sure the door is closed. 

"I think im starting to like Hayes," I whisper, "But you can't tell anyone! Especially him and dad!" I say a little louder. He hugs me then whispers, 

"I promise I won't tell."

Then we walk back downstairs. We walk into the living room to see everyone about to watch a movie.I sit in between Hayes and dad as they put the movie in.

"What movie are we watching?" Matt asks. 

"Mean Girls!" Conner yells.

"Obviously" I mutter and I hear Hayes chuckle,he must have heard me. Halfway through the movie I start to fall asleep.

~~~~~~

"Aww look at them" 

"Shh! You'll wake them up!" 

SMACK 

"Ow! What was that for!" 

"Stop yelling Nash" 

"Ugh can you guys be quiet" I hear Hayes say. 

"Sorry you and Kris just look so cute" I hear Cameron say. Then I hear a camera click. I start to open my eyes and I see Connor, Cameron, Dad, and Ricky with their phones out. I realise I am laying on Hayes so I get up quicly and mumble sorry. I walk back upstairs,climb into bed and fall back asleep.

~~~~~~

I wake up and see Matt is still asleep so i hop in the shower. I get out and i put on some leggings and a sweatshirt that says, 'Dream On'. I put my hair into a side braid. I put on some fuzzy socks then i walk downstairs. I walk in the kitchen and see that Hayes is the only one awake. 

"Morning" I say and he looks up from his phone.

"Morning" he said smiling, I smile back then i grab some cereal and milk. 

"Hey about last night, you don't have to be sorry, I liked it." he says breaking the silence, I blush at what he said.

"Ok" I say sitting next to him and I start eating.

"Hey Kris" Hayes says and I look at him.

"Yeah?" then he kisses me. I don't kiss back because I don't know how. He pulls away and looks at me.

"You didn't kiss back" he says a little saddly. 

"I don't know how to kiss" I admit and blush of embarasment. 

"You're cute when you blush" he says making me blush even more. 

"Will you go on a date with me?" he asks nervously, 

"Ok" I say and I kiss him on the cheek and he blushes.

I then go back to eating and everyone starts to wake up and come downstairs. I finish eating and put my bowl in the sink. I go back up to my room and go on my computer. I see that Connor had posted the picture of me and hayes. I admit we do look cute. I scroll down and immediately see tons of hate comments saying, 'Ew why would Hayes like her' 'Hayes should date me not her' and much more. I read a few more then I start crying.

"Kris?" I hear Matt say so I look up. 

"Kris whats wrong?" he asks worried I show him my computer then he takes it tells me to follow him.

"Guys look at this" he says and he shows them my computer. They all hug me then we watch movies. It starts to get dark and right now we are watching Catching Fire, and sleeps takes over me.

640 words. Heyyyy! Soooo yeaaaahhhh.... Hayes and Kris, what should the ship name be?

Kayes

Hris

Kryes

Which one? And if you have a better one feel free to tell me. Anywayyyyysssss.... BYE!

<3 K xxx