Beach (Ch 9)

------------------------------

*Kris POV*

//1 Week Later\\

Right now we are home and we are about to go to a meet and greet at the beach.

"Lets Go!" I hear Ricky yell. I grab my bag and run downstairs.

"Onward!" I yell jumping on dads back. We walk to the cars and get in. I'm in Rickys car with Matt and Dad. We turn on the radio and Nicki Minaj Starships comes on and we all start singing.

Let's go to the beach, each

Let's go get a wave

They say, what they gonna say?

Have a drink, clink, found the Bud Light

Bad b*****s like me, is hard to come by

We get to the beach and find were the meet and greet is. I see a tent with a bunch of girls surrounding it. We walk over and walk in the back. We sit down at the long table and they start to let the girls in 10 at a time. The order is

Ricky, Connor, Sam, Kian, Trevor, Me, Dad, Matt.

Everyone just walks past Matt and I so I just go on my phone.

"Are you Kris?" I hear someone say. I look up and see two girls standing there.

"Ya" I say.

"Hi! I'm Maddie and this is my friend Mackenzie" one of the girls say.

"Hi I'm Kris but you already knew that" I say.

"You girls need to move along" a security guy said.

"Wait heres my number so we can hang out later or something" I say handing them a piece of paper with my number.

"Ok! Thank you bye" they say and walk away.

The meet and greet went on for about 3 more hours. After that we went to a private part of the beach. I walked up to the water and put my feet in. I felt something pinch my toe and I squealed. I looked down and saw a little crab.

"Hey Kris you ok?" Matt said coming up to me.

"Ya this little crab pinched my toe." I say pointing to the crab.

"Hey lets go scare dad" Matt said so I picked up the crab and walked over to dad who was sitting in the sand with everyone else. I walked behind them and put the crab on his back. "What the?!" he said jumping up. "Whats on my back?!" he said trying to get the crab off.

"A little crab" I say taking it off of him and showing him. I put the crab on the ground and it scurried off.

We stayed at the beach then it started to get dark so we went home. I was tired so I took a shower and went to bed.

Sorry it isn't that long! I kinda have writers block. Anywayyyyyy......... BYE