Parents (Ch 12)

-----------------------------

*Kris' POV*

It's been a week since the whole car accident, and it has been about 5 weeks since we were adopted.

"Matt I think we should tell them about mom and dad" I tell him, we were sitting in our room at the moment.

"Ok lets go downstairs" he says and we walk downstairs and see everyone playing mario cart.

"Guys we need to tell you something," Matt says.

"Whats wrong?" Dad asks.

"We thought we should tell you guys about why we were in the orphanage" Matt says and I start telling them what happened.

//Flashback\\

"Matty! Give me back my Barbie" I yelled, Mommy and Daddy were taking us to the park. Then Matty made his dinosaur kill my Barbie.

"Mommy! Matty made Rex kill Barbie!"

"Hush! Or else no park and Matty tell Kristen your sorry" Mom said turning around.

"Im sorry sissy, heres Barbie I brought her back to life" Matty said handing me my Barbie, "Yayy!" I say and we arrive at the park.

I were playing on the swings when we saw a man with a mask walk up with a gun.

"Hi sweety come with me" he said trying to grab me.

"Mommy! Daddy! Matty!" I yelled and then mommy and daddy ran up and tried to grab the man, I saw Matty walk over to mommys purse and grab her phone, I think calling 911.

It all happened so fast, first there was a gunshot, then another, then I heard sirens, I saw mommy and daddy lying on the ground bleeding, and Matty ran up to me. Doctors put mommy and daddy in a ambulance, and police men put the bad guy in a car. Then a police man walks up to us.

"Are you kids ok?" he asks us.

"Yes, are Mommy and Daddy going to be ok?" I ask

"We'll see, Lets follow your parents to the hospital."

We got into the police car and we got to a big building that must be hospital. We walk in and sit down.

"Ok we're going to ask you a couple questions while we wait for your mommy and daddy" The police man said to us,"Ok what are your names?"

"Matthew and Kristen" Matty said,

"Ok how old are you"

"We're 7, we're twins"

"What happened while you were at the park,"

I explained to him what happened when a doctor came out and talked to the police man, "Come on lets take you guys home to get some things" he said and we walked to the car.

"What happened to mommy and daddy?" I asked.

"I'm sorry but your parents died"

//Flashback Over\\

We were then engulfed in a group hug.

"I'm so sorry" they kept saying over and over.

"It's ok, everything happens for a reason, and if that didn't happen we wouldn't have been adopted by you guys, and we wouldn't have met you" I say hugging back. They release the hug but dad hugs us again.

"I Love You, even though I may not be your birth father, but I love you like I am." he says hugging us tighter.

"We love you too dad" we say hugging him back.

533 words. SURPRISE UPDATE!!! I thought i should update once more before i leave for camp so here you go! So you got to find out what happened to their parents, uhhhhh yeah so bye love you all and OMG ALMOST 1K READS!!! Love ya all,

:*