Hospital (Ch 4)

------------------------------

*Kris' POV*

"Hey Dad?" I asked.

"Yah?"

"What time are your friends coming?"

"In 2 hours, Why?"

"Can Matt and I go penny boarding for a little bit?"

"Sure but be home in 2 hours" he said

"Ok! Come on Matt lets go" I say grabbing my penny board and my phone. We skate around a bit then we decide to race to the park.

"Ok 3-2-1- GO!" I say then we go. I was in the lead then Matt passes me. Then his board hits a rock and he falls.

"Matt!" I look at him and it looked like he got knocked out.

"Matt! You better not be tricking me!" I say tears threatening to fall. I call dad.

"Dad?" I say tears streaming down my face.

"Kris? What's wrong?" he says, with worry in his voice.

"Matt and I were racing then he hit a rock and got knocked out" I say crying.

"Ok did you call 911?"

"No I will do that now"

"Ok where are you?"

"Near the park that's near Starbucks" I say then hang up. I call 911 then tell them what happened.

5 minutes later dad and the guys arrive and right after the ambulance arrives. They put him in the ambulance and I ask if I can ride with but they say no.

"Please? He's my twin." I say and they let me. Once we get to the hospital they take him in and I try to follow but dad grabs me.

"NO! It's all my fault I'm the one who wanted the race, I'm the one who asked if we can leave." It was my fault and no one can make me believe it's not.

"It's not your fault yo-"

'It is my fault and you can't make me believe it's not" I snap. After that no one talks. We sit there for about 15 minutes when the doctor come in.

"Matthew Caylen" he says and we all stand up.

"Ok can I speak with Mr. Caylen and Kristen Caylen?" he asked and me and dad walked up to him.

"Ok he took a pretty bad hit to the head, and I'm sorry to say but he's in a coma." he said and then everything goes black.

*Jc's POV*

"I'm sorry to say but he's in a coma." the doctor said then I look at Kristen and she faints. I catch her and take her towards the boys.

"Is he ok?"

"What happened"

"What's wrong with Kris?"

"He's in a coma, and Kris fainted when she heard that." I say as tears start to fall. I lay Kris across a few chairs. We stay there for a while then Kris wakes up.

"What happened?Is he really in a coma?" she said looking at me. I look at her and say a simple "Yes" and then she breaks down.