26.

hi this part is mature too, only for a section (which i have marked off with dashes.) ex:
-
mature content here.
-

regan
august 9th, 2014
-

i laid against the sheets still wearing nothing but his t shirt. i turned my head to the side to see if he was awake or not and i saw him on his phone. "good morning." i whispered with a smile.

shawn locked his phone and set it down, giving me his attention. "good morning, angel." i rolled all the way over, my heart fluttering every time he calls me that. "how do you feel?"

"great." it was such a relieving feeling. i ran my fingers through his hair, kissing his jaw then moving down to his neck. i truly believed they were his favorite because as soon as i grazed my teeth, he let out a silent moan under his breath.

i smiled, kissing along his neck. when he shut his eyes and reached for my waist, i knew i was definitely in charge. i decided to straddle him and cup his face.
-
"what are you doing?" he asked with a big smile, looking at me through the thin fabric, before i leaned back down to his neck.

"want me to stop?" as i was slightly sucking, he responded by shaking his head no. it was definitely a turn on to watch him be so reactive.

shawn blindly reached his hand underneath my t-shirt. his thumb pressed directly on my clit, making me yipe against his skin. he went in rough circle on the sweet spot and my back started to arch as i laid almost chest to chest with him.

"shawn," i whispered, resting my head on him. he move his thumb and inserted two fingers unexpectedly. i could feel my nails scratching his shoulders as my hips shook.

he used his free hand to move my lips to his before picking up his pace. i harshly bit down as a reaction, making a loud moan come out of him.
-
just as i felt the build up was about to reach its peak, we heard the front door open downstairs. "shawn, i'm here!" his mom came from canada today.

we looked at each other in horror as he quick pulled his fingers out and i got up. "be right there!" shawn called out. "put something on under that, take my clothes, i don't care."

i quick slipped my underwear on, pulling a sweatshirt out of his closet. when i put it on, he started to smile because i was drowning in it.

we walked downstairs and saw his mom standing in the kitchen. "oh, hi, regan." she smiled, surprised to see me.

"hey," i gave a quick hug before she greeted shawn. "i didn't know you were coming today. i'm about to head out anyway-"

"that's a shame!"  she hummed, starting to walk around the kitchen. "do you want a ride? shawn-"

"no, no, it's fine. my friend marcel is picking me up." i gave a quick smile and she nodded, confused. i felt a lot of uncomfortable pressure because i never actually got off. i squeezed my legs together before texting marcel. "i'm gonna run upstairs."

shawn sent me a smirk, following me to his room. he shut the door and leaned against the dresser. "lets just do it." he grabbed my hand.

"baby," i smiled, innocently, standing in front of him. i dragged my hands down his chest and rested them on the hem of his sweatpants, slightly tugging. "i'm not gonna fuck you when your mom's here."

his smile fell but his hands rested on my waist. keeping the eye contact, i slipped a hand between his boxers and sweats, slightly palming him through the fabric. shawn shut his eyes and titled his head back. "please, rae-"

my phone beeped. "marcel's here," i smiled, sweetly. i wrapped my arms around his torso. "i love you and i'll be thinking of you when i get home."

i shot him a wink and he smiled to himself as i walked out of his room.
-
hiiii i gave u another part!!!!
so.
would u be sad if i sad the book was almost over ?

all the love
-lidia