introduction

regan
june 11th, 2014
-

hey, i'm regan. i just turned 16 (may 21), and  this is a quick backstory to my life because, spoiler, you'll need it.

i live in california with my brother, cameron, who's 20 and crazy as shit. he's friends with a lot of people close to his age who all have one thing in one common: they got famous off a six second app.

there's nash, hayes, the jacks, matt, a couple others i don't know that well, and, my favorite, shawn.

why he's my favorite? for starters, he's my age, almost. he's not as loud and obnoxious as the others, he's really talented, and overall just nice.

i was never close with him and really don't know him that well, but he's been at my house a lot more since tour ended. which is also kind of weird considering my brother and him were never really that close, either.

due to my brothers 'hype', i have a small following of my own (200k on instagram) but i don't really pay attention to it much. i'm usually focused on school, though it's summer now. plus, i'm still close with all my original friends (my best friend is marcel, also 16) who keep me grounded.

thankfully, cameron's tour is over and i can just relax at home.
-
heyy guys !!!!

i had this story idea one night and i really just had to make it happen :)

i hope you like it and comment below i guess

all the love
-lidia