14.

this part is really different i've never done anything like this :)
this is split point of view okay??

ALSO. thank you guys so fucking much for 1k reads??? y'all are super cute

and i love you.

regans pov is in italic
shawn's pov is in bold 

enjoy ❤️

-

i laid on my bed, looking at the ceiling with a big smile. i dialed my mom's number and put the phone to my ear. "hey, mom?"

"mom, hi," i smiled into the phone, playing with my hair. "i just wanted to talk to you about something."

"i met this boy,"

"i met this girl,"

"he's so amazing, mom." i gushed, "you know him, actually."

i bit my bottom lip before continuing. "she's really perfect. her names regan-" my mom recognized her name. "yeah, yeah she's his sister."

"do you remember shawn?" i asked.  "of course i remember shawn! he's such a nice boy." "yeah, i know that, ma." i giggled, subtly bitting my nail.

"is cameron okay with that?" she asked and i rolled on to my stomach. "yeah, he said he was happy." "that's good."

i sat up, holding a pillow in my lap. "does he like you back?"

"that's why i called you," i pursed my lips together before continuing. "we've been dating for a little."

"i just wanted you to know that i was dating her-" "for how long?" i looked up, thinking. "it'll be a month in a little over a week."

i heard my mom stop for a second. "when do i get to meet her?" "soon, i hope." "im really happy for you, shawn."

my mom went on a little bit about how we're young but that we could be 'soulmates' "i trust your decisions, regan."

"i really, really love him.

"i love her a lot, mom."

"it just feels so unreal."

"it's different and everything just makes sense to me."

i could picture my moms smile over the phone. "he sounds perfect for you."

"she sounds great," my mom complimented. "i can't wait to meet her."

-

like i said, super different. i probs won't have another chapter like this.

if you thought it was cute, make sure to vote because it makes me super happy oki.

also comment any ideas ♡♡

-lidia