13.

reganndallass: kissy tagged: shawnmendes

tagged: shawnmendes

+

shawnmendes: my girlfriend tagged: reganndallass

tagged: reganndallass

———

regan
july 11th, 2014
-

a lot of people were confused about us dating, not unhappy, just confused. confused to why i was dating my brothers friend, confused to my shawn was dating his friends sister.

it's actually funny, the people who told us to date and were speculating are the first people to act shocked. i mean, we already have ship accounts so people must like us a little.

shawn and i went to the boardwalk to see the lights and it was the first time we didn't have to hide anything- it just felt really nice.  i leaned my back against the railing, in between his arms, while he held on to the bar.

the pretty, pink ferris wheel lights lit up our faces as we talked about nothing.  "you're so pretty." he whispered with a big smile.

"shawn, stop." i felt my face get hot when i covered it. he held my hands after he moved them, kissing me gently.

"how's your summer project going?" he asked after pulling away. "i've been spending time with you." "maybe i can come over while you work on it."

i nodded with a smile. "how are things with cam?" i asked. "is it weird or anything?"

he shrugged, looking down at me. "we're fine, it just feels weird to make plans. if i go over, i want to see you but i want to hang with him. i don't know."

"i'll just stay in my room," i giggled, intertwining our fingers. "my goal wasn't to take you from him."

"i know, but we weren't ever that close. like close but not-"

"i get it."

shawn pulled me against him and wrapped his arms around me, tightly. i shut my eyes with a smile, taking in the feeling. "when do you wanna go back?"

he sighed, kissing my head. "can't you just say you're sleeping at marcel's?" i giggled shaking my head.

"cameron's oblivious, but not that oblivious,"  i looked up at him. "he'll definitely catch on to something."

shawn stuck his bottom lip out, pouting.  "i know, you wanna spend every minute with me." i teased, gently hitting his arm and grabbing his hand to walk up the pier.

"i do want to!" he smiled, leaning a little because he's so much taller than me. i shook my head with a small laugh. "i love you." "i'm in love with you."

"are you really?"

i watched a big smile grow on his face while his face turned pink. "yeah, just a little bit." we walked hand in hand.

"can i tell you something?" he asked and i nodded. "i really want this to be perfect but i'm kinda scared i can't be that for you."

i looked up and just felt my heart hurt. "shawn, no relationship is perfect but, you know, i think we're pretty fucking close to it," i giggled watching him smile. "as long as we try."
-

i went to a 5 seconds of summer concert the other night and it was amazingggg.

i hope you enjoyed

-l