15.

hi pretty ppl!! has it been awhile? i don't remember.  enjoy and vote and share and enjoy

regan
july 19th, 2014
-

i sat on my bed with my laptop open. cameron and shawn we're downstairs in the living room but i had to work on my project. i had my laptop playing the radio while i worked.

life of the party started playing and i hummed along. my heart fluttered every time i heard it, knowing that parts were about me. "we don't care what them people..." i looked up, realizing it was on the radio.

i smiled, grabbing my laptop and running down the stairs. "guys, guys," i started to laugh showing them my laptop. "you're on the radio."

shawns eyes widened, looking at my computer. "holy shit." we were kneeling on the floor when he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"i'm so proud of you!" i cheered, wrapping an arm around him while scrolling through the radio website. he kissed my cheek and i looked up at cameron, the song still playing.

"you're gonna do big things, man." he smiled, slightly.
-

"what's up?" i picked up the call from marcel. "are you going to the party tonight?" "what party?"

he groaned like i should know. "derek has his summer party tonight! bathing suits and everything." derek was one of the popular kids at our school. i get along with him, but i don't like him. he doesn't give a fuck about school, which, obviously, i do; but that's not really my business anyway.

"that doesn't sound like where i want to be." "bring shawn!" i rolled my eyes. "i doubt shawn wants to go to a party with people he doesn't know."

"regan, please!" marcel begged. "i don't want to go alone but i want to go."

i sighed. "what about that one guy?" marcel groaned. "you really think i'd stay with him?" "no."

"i'll go ask him." "he's over right now?" i stood up and started to walk to cameron's door. "he's with cameron."

i moved the phone from my ear and looked at shawn. "do you want to come to a party with me and marcel tonight?" i hoped he would say no.

"you want to go to a party?" he raised his eyebrows. "no, but marcel can't go alone." "sure, i guess."

i sighed and put the phone back to my ear. "he'll go."
-

i put on a knitted tank top and shorts with a bathing suit underneath. my long, dark hair was straightened because i didn't want product it in if i was going swimming.

shawn was picking me up, then we were getting marcel. he knocked on the door and i opened it, watching a smile grow on his face as he looked at me.

"cam, we're leaving." he walked over to the door to give me a hug. "i'll update you."

"be safe, shawn, take care of her." shawn nodded with a smile, shutting the door on the way out.

"you look really pretty," he complimented. "i didn't expect makeup or anything but you look nice."

i giggled, thanking him. "well, it's people from my school, so." he held my hand while he drove and then we picked up marcel.
-

marcel wanted to hang with us but didn't want to ruin our 'date', so if he sees another friend, he'll hang with them. people were saying hi to me, a lot of friends i hadn't talked to in awhile.

a lot of people trying to introduce themselves to shawn.

"dallas!" derek smiled, walking over. "i didn't think you'd come." he was the typical jock.

"last minute decision." i faked a smile while accepting his hug. "this is shawn."

derek and shawn looked at each other, just kinda nodding and acknowledging each other. "well, drinks are in the kitchen, a lot of people are swimming," he said. "talk later, rae."

shawn and i walked to get cups. "i don't like him." i laughed a little before pouring two drinks. "not a lot of people actually like him." "okay, but still."

"let's just go swimming," i smiled, innocently. "where's marcel?" shawn looked around behind us, laughing when he saw marcel already flirting with a guy.

"i deal with this every time." i laughed, walking out to the pool. i crossed my arms, not really wanting to take my clothes off in front of school people.

shawn furrowed his eyebrows, standing in front of me. "are you swimming your clothes or..." he joked, pulling his shirt over his head. my eyes wandered a little, taking in his toned chest and abs.

he cleared his throat a little bit, teasingly. i looked up with pink cheeks. "rae, c'mon." he pulled my shirt a little making me roll my eyes with s smile.

i took my shirt off and dropped my shorts. bending down to grab them, i glanced up at shawn with a small smirk. i saw him tapping his fingers, looking me up and down.

clearing my throat to mock him, i recrossed my arms. see, i knew that i was the kinda person people would want as their 'body goals'. i had a nice hour glass, skinny enough my ribs slightly showed, my legs, my arms were tinier; but self esteem can be an issue for everyone depending on who you're with.

"are you ready?" he asked, still smiling. i grabbed his bicep and dipped my toe in, it was clearly a heated pool because it was darker out now.

we got in and floated for a little before i got my hair wet. he picked me up bridal style, dipping me under. i smiled, shutting my eyes, feeling the water move my hair.

shawn left a small kiss on my lips and when he went in for another, i quick held the back of his neck, pulling him down to me.

he dropped my legs, his hands on my back. i tightly wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing us chest to chest. i traced his lip before he connected our tongues.

they fought for dominance, his winning before i moved my hands to his neck. i softly bit his bottom lip and pulled. shawn leaned his head back with a smile, then reconnected our lips.

when i moved down to his neck, he started whispering. "can you please tell cameron you're staying at marcels," i smirked against his skin. "regan."

"do you wanna leave now?" i whispered back and he looked at me, nodding. he followed me out of the pool and all i did was put my shorts on, just grabbing my shirt.

he held my hand, following me through the house. i found marcel with the same guy he was with earlier. "do you have a ride home?" i whispered. he looked at us with a smirk.

"any reason why you're leaving?" "marcel!" he started laughing. "i have a ride. have fun, be safe."

i gave him a look before going to shawns car. i giggled a little, getting in. shawn is living alone right now because his mom is in canada. she switches back and forth.

after the car ride, we got into his house and shut the door. i followed him into his room and as he closed the door, he backed me against the wall, taking his shirt back off.
-
teenagers are wild i guess 🤪

-lidia