20.

thank you for 2k reads already haha ily all smm
enjoy

regan
july 28th, 2014
-

you tell me that you're happier with him, but you want me to stay
you tell me that you needed time but you push me away

i listened to shawns ep which released today. it was really short but still amazing. he's already working on an album.

"regan!" cameron called from downstairs. "come here."  i groaned, getting off my bed and walking to the living room. he sat on the couch and looked up at me.

"what's up?" "i just want to talk about some things." he sighed and i nodded, furrowing my eyebrows. "okay..."

"i don't think you should be seeing shawn anymore." my eyes widened. "what?" "you're never around anymore."

i shook my head. "that's not your decision to make." he looked at me. "i'm in charge." "no, you're in charge to make sure i follow mom's rules. and mom likes shawn."

"she hasn't been with you two together!" i shrugged, glaring at him.

"don't try to ruin something i'm happy about," i huffed. "but you're a lil' late anyway considering i told him yesterday i'd go to canada with him."

his jaw dropped looking up at me. "you did what?" i nodded with a smirk, crossing my arms.

"no fucking way," he stood up. "you're not leaving for a week."

"i don't say shit when you leave! you left for months at a time, you just went to new york last month," i started to get aggravated. "and i don't say shit because it makes you happy. so let me be."

before he could respond, i went to my room to call my mom; telling her how excited i was to go to canada.

-
this is actually the shortest chap e v e r.

but what are u gonna do 😝😝

-lidia