7.

regan
june 27th, 2014
-

*bzz bzz*

just as i was about to fall asleep, i started getting texts from shawn.
-

shawn: pls come outside
shawn: it's kinda cold and i'll b quick.

me: it's 1 am!! what are you talking about

shawn: i'm talking about you coming outside.
-

i hurried to my front door, not waking cam up. i quietly opened it and saw shawn. he was dressed in a grey sweatshirt with black sweats.

"you're so crazy," i giggled, walking over. "if cameron sees you, it's over for us and you won't be 'checking in' on me anymore."

i wrapped my arms around him, starting to shiver, as he held me close to his chest. "i really needed to talk to you." he whispered. when i looked up, his eyes looked red. "i - i just need you."

"what-"

shawn crashed his lips onto mine, passionately. my hands were swallowed by my sweatshirt sleeves but i cupped his face anyway.

"rae, i like you, so much." he continued whispered after pulling away. "i know it's only been less than two weeks, but i want you to be my girlfriend."

my eyes slightly widened as he held my waist. "will you, please?" without even thinking, i nodded. he smiled in relief, pulling me into a hug.

" i really have to go but i'll see you tomorrow, okay, boyfriend?" i winked as he held my hands.

"just one more kiss." he smiled, pulling me into him and kissing me quickly.
-
i watched cameron and shawn bring out a suitcase each while i held the door open. i really couldn't believe cam said shawn was trustable when he was the one sneaking me out of my house at 1 am.

"bye, cammy." i frowned, hugging him. he gave a quick squeeze before pulling away.  "text me, okay?"

he nodded before turning to shawn. "thanks for looking out for her. you're the only one who doesn't do stupid shit all the time." shawn laughed, giving cam a quick hug.

i crossed my arms, watching cameron get in the car and drive off. the two of us walked back inside, trying to hide our smiles. shawn shut the door and looked up down at me.

"this week is gonna go by way too fast." i sighed, wrapping my arms around his torso.
-

"i just need to get ready for bed." i said, walking into my rooms connecting bathroom. besides the one time shawn and i were out late, i always take my makeup off by nine.

i washed my face, took my contacts out, all that stuff. my hair was straightened so i put it back in a ponytail. giggling, i jumped on the bed. he's seen me with out makeup so many times just because we're dating doesn't mean that'll change.

that sounds so crazy that we're dating.

"can we facetime marcel for like five minutes? i told him i would." he nodded, opening his arms for me to join him on the bed. it felt like we were moving fast, but it didn't feel wrong. it felt like this was meant to happen months ago and we're just catching up to speed.

i laid on his chest, his arms around me, as i held my phone up. marcel picked up on one ring and it looked like he almost choked.

"hey!" he smiled, taking a screenshot. i rolled my eyes playfully. "are you here to tell me you guys are just friends?"

shawn laugh a little, his chin resting on my shoulder. "no, actually. just wanted to call and check in. i told you i would, so."

"okay, well i'm fine. how are you guys?" marcel was still looking at us.

"good," i smiled. "cams in new york-"

marcel cut me off. "no fucking wonder you guys are in your bed! shawn, be careful with her-"

"that's enough-"

"trust me, i will." shawn joked with a wink. i rubbed my eye with a smile, then moved my free hand to his cheek.

i pursed my lips together and looked at my best friend. "i also just wanted to tell you that we dating, so." there was a loud shriek on the other side of the phone.

"holy shit, how are you gonna tell cam?" he asked, playing with his hair. i looked over at shawn and shrugged. "you should text him since he's in new york and can't yell at you."

"that is a really bad idea," shawn started laughed and i nodded. "i'll literally never be allowed over again if that's how we tell him."

i giggled, knowing that's exactly what happened. "i have to tell him when he's in a good mood."

marcel raised his eyebrows, shrugging. "have fun figuring that out. i have a date tomorrow so i have to get my beauty sleep." my eyes widened. "what! with who?" "his name is daniel."

"geez, have fun." i hung up and locked my phone. "didn't he just break up with someone?" "yeah, he always does this, though."

i turned over and laid my head against his chest. i wore a tank top and he dragged his fingertips up and down my bare arms. shawn kissed my head and i could feel my heart race.

"i don't really want you to leave." i said, shutting my eyes.

"i don't have to."

-

make sure to vote and stuff xx

on holiday atm (:

-l