#20

A/n: this is going to be mostly Freddy's and chicas POV.  This is also back in present time with everyone except the mystery person and mike haha...keep guessing who it is because you're gonna find out soooonnnn I think... enjoy the chapter

– Flashback –
(Freddy)
Kids are screaming, Parents are groaning, And the band is singing. Everything is perfect...except for one thing. I don't feel right...like something's wrong with me. I look ahead and keep pretending, but there is something deep down in me that I know is wrong. After our show is done and everyone has gone home, I go into the back room. I see something out of the corner of my eye, something...yellow. I turn to see it's Chica, staring straight at me, with what looks to be worry in her eyes. "Hey" she says, looking away from me. I nod in response and go back to what I was doing. I start shuffling around pieces of broken parts and start to put together a thing. "What are you doing?" Chica asks me. I look up at her and she's standing closer to me now and looking at the table of scattered parts. "Im making something...will you let me finish?" I demand, and she steps back and gives me a little nod. I start to work on my project again and once I'm finish I turn my creation on. The eyes start to flicker on after a few minutes. "Hello?" I ask it. It turns It's head towards me. "What am I? Who am I?" My creation asks. I tear off it's head. The wires and cables spark and shock, lighting up the room and making Chica jump a little. "What the hell was that for?!" She asks, a little surprised by my actions. I answer her by throwing the head to her. She catches it and stares at it for a while. "Woa...this things creepy" she says, throwing the head on the ground. I laugh and walk out of the back room. Something still doesn't feel right. I look around the party room and see nothing, hear nothing. I look over at pirates cove and see only curtain, tightly closed, seeing nothing.

(Chica)
Slightly confused of Freddy's actions, I walk out of the back room and see him standing by the stage looking around. "What's wrong?" I ask him. He turns around and gives me a smile, still not answering me. "Freddy, answer me!" I tell him. "What do you see?" He asks. I look up and scan the party room and see colorful balloons, half eaten pizza from the party we had earlier in the day, chairs and table askew from the parents getting up to control their children. "I see the party room" I say casually, laughing a bit. "No...what do you see" he says. I look around again and I see nothing, hear nothing...I look over at pirates cove, and see the curtains closed tightly, seeing absolutely nothing. "I don't see anything" I say to him. "Exactly" He says and turns back around.
- end of flashback-
(Freddy)
When night rolls around I see the cameras start to turn. I look around and see Bonnie and Chica already leaving their areas from the stage. Chica stands next to the party room tables, while Bonnie goes to his favorite place...the supply closet. I look toward pirate's cove and see foxy already peaking out of his curtains. I stay on the stage for the whole night, giving the new guy some slack for tonight and he survives, barely. Chica and Bonnie come back to their places while I go towards foxy's cove. I open the curtain to see foxy looking for something. "What are you looking for?" I ask, smiling at him. He turns around and smiles back, but something is off about it. He continues his search without answering me, so I go closer to him and touch his shoulder. He flinches a little, but calms and looks at me. "What?" He snaps. I step back out of surprise and look at him. Staring into his cold amber eyes, I now see what's wrong. He's about to have an attack (hhh). I hurry out of his cove without thinking and close the curtains. I rush to the back room and start looking for a certain part. Once I find it I go back to the cove to find foxy with black eyes, teeth bared, endoskeleton showing. I go toward him carefully and put the part in his hand. He looks down, staring at the part in his hand. He smiles a sinister smile before throwing it across the room, breaking it. My eyes go wide in terror as he looks at me with the same smile.

(Chica)
I go off the stage as soon as it turns night and go to the kitchen to come up with a plan. I see Bonnie go to the supply closet, like usual. I accidentally bump into the table and knock down a few dishes, causing the guard to look at the camera. I go through my head what I'm going to do tonight. I hear a slight scream from the guard, and then a few minutes later golden pops up next to me. "Hello gorgeous" he purrs. I roll my eyes and head to the bathrooms. When I get to the entrance of the kitchen, Golden gets in my way, blocking me. "What do you want?" I snap at him. "Hey! Don't get so feisty with me young lady" he says smugly. He smiles slyly at me, but I put my hand on my hip and stare at him, waiting for him to move out of my way. He doesn't get the message so I just push past him and continue to go to the bathroom. "Why are you so rude to me all the time?" He asks. I go back to the past and see all the ways I've tried to avoid him. The only thing that we've done was kiss, but I stopped it quickly and continued on my way. "I don't know" I say truthfully. He tilts his head and smiles a little. "What?" I ask, making him stand up straight. "Nothing...you really don't know why you're so mean to me?" He asks. "No, I don't..." I step back a little and continue my plans. Golden soon comes up beside me and starts to follow me. "Why are you following me, why don't you go back to your poster?" I ask rudely. He stops walking and stares at me. "Because, I want to talk to you" He says, which makes me stop in my tracks.

A/n: alright...so umm I guess that's all for right now...I know it's kinda confusing at first and hopefully I can make it make more sense in the future, but right now, I can't...I hope you enjoyed this chapter...it's my longest chapter yet and I hope to beat this one in a future chapter...like the last chapter...sorry, to soon haha...and I did leave it on a little cliffhanger so I hope that keeps you wondering what's gonna happen...all right and with that I finished with a total of 1224 words! Bye and I love you guys!!