#12

A/n: Hey Guys! I'm sick! So since I'm sick I thought what better way to spend the day than write a story! All right enjoy
(Chica)
I was in the kitchen when I heard him. 'Foxy' I said to my self I turn around to see him staring straight at me, looking through me. He breathes heavily and starts to run toward me. "NO!" I scream as he pushes me in the freezer. He locks the freezer and looks at me with soulless eyes. "Help," he says in a monotone voice. "I don't know how," I say to him. He walks towards me and his jaw starts to open. "NO!" I scream again and I hear a loud bang which makes Foxy turn his head and close his jaw. Freddy runs in and sees me and Foxy, and I run out of the freezer. I run pass Bonnie and go up onto the stage and sit down in my spot.  Around 4:30 - 5:00 am, I see that Bonnie woke up and Golden has appeared.
(Golden)
I hear the camera move to the poster that I hide in. I quickly switch the poster to my face and wait. The camera turns again and I hear a gasp and I know that the security guard has seen the poster change. I quickly teleport into his office and wait for him to put down his camera. On cue I hear a scream and I flicker the lights while simultaneously teleporting our of the room and going back to my spot. When I get back to my spot, I see Bonnie standing in front of me. I get his attention by chuckling and sit down. "Hey Golden, why am I here?" He asks. I teleport to him,inches away from his face. "You're here because I want you here" I breathe. He backs up a little, but still close. My eyes start to glow and I look at Bonnie. "Hey Bonnie! What are doing here?" I ask, backing up a little. You teleported me in your 'animatronic self'" He says to me, trying his best to explain. "oh...sorry," I say, a little embarrassed. He go towards me and gives me a sympathetic hug. I hug him back and I look up at him and smile. "I can send you back if you want?" I ask him. "if you'll come with me..." He tells me and I smile and teleport both of us back to where he was standing.My eyes glow awake and I blink. I feel Bonnie staring down at me and I hug his waist tighter, secretly pulling him closer to me.

A/n: Hey Guys! Sorry this took so long to write I've been pretty busy and stuff. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you Tuesday or Thursday!