#8

A/n: another chapter edited by Grammarly! enjoy!!

 This was the best day of my life...

(Freddy) 

After the show I go to Foxy and hug him, then I go to Golden. "hey, how are you doing?" I ask, going toward him and sitting down on a table. "I'm good...I think...I-I don't know" He says,  staring at me. "what?" I say, looking worried. He walks toward me and when he was a few feet away from me, he talks. "why did you look frightened when I brought the kid on stage...?" I exhale slowly and quietly, like a sigh, but not. (sorry if my writing is weird today I'm tired...) I look at him and (ehhhh writer's block!!!)say, loud enough for only him to hear  "we've never done that before, you were the first one to do it...ever" I breathe shakily and walk away from him.

(Golden) 

WHERE ARE YOU GOING!

I hear my mechanics turning back on and my eyes glow open. It's been 1 year since my first ever show. I walk out of the back room and go towards the gang. Freddy notices me first and gives me a hearty smile (hehe, hearty...I love that adjective). I start to walk faster towards them. "All, right guys, it's 6:56 pm (real actual time) and we have about 5 hours to get everything cleaned up (I don't know..) and to get ready for the night shift (I'm pretty sure it's the second game now, but I'm gonna keep it in the first game...no toys). Foxy and I will do the stage room and Pirate's Cove, Golden, Bonnie, and Chica will do the storage room, the kitchen, and the hallways." (get it...it's all their favorite places to be...hehe) Chica smiles and immediately bolts to the kitchen to start cleaning...or eating. Bonnie and I head to the hallways and storage room silently (ehhhh) and we started to clean our spaces, then, all of a sudden, we hear a distant bang in the kitchen. "Chica" We say in unison. We laugh and continue to clean. Once I was done, I turned around to find Bonnie staring at me. "uh, Bonnie?" I say, trying to get his attention. I walk towards him and wave my hand in his face and his glowing, purple eyes start to blink.

(Bonnie)

I feel my body turn on again and my eyes blink. I look down at Golden (I looked up the heights for them...sorry) and blink again. "wh-what happened?" I ask Golden. Golden shrugs and backs up to get to eye level to me (ehhh) "I don't know what happened to you, I just turned around and you were staring at me, so I went up to you and waved my hand in your face and your eyes blinked like you just woke up! I got a little worried" he looks at me with fright in his eyes. I walk towards him and he backs up quickly and then blinks slowly. "I-I'm sorry, I...I got to go...sorry" and he walks away. (again sorry if my writing is weird I'm tired) I stand there for a while and then walk to the storage room and sit there. What was that about? why was Golden scared of me all of a sudden? what did I do? I stay in the storage room until I heard a knock...

A/n: Hey Guys! "What?! another chapter the next day?! whaaat!" yes yes I know this is very short but hey you got two chapters in two days! so yay! well that's all and next chapter will be about Freddy and Foxy...also sorry for the cliffhanger...hehehehehe