#3

A/n: ...don't mind the picture okay!...lol,but anyways...sorry I haven't been updating that much because I've been so busy with school work and no wifi to post my crap!,but enjoy this chapter...WARNING: it will be short and a bunch of...other stuff...if you know what I mean!! Buwahahahahagag.

(Bonnie's POV)
I ran to the office and looked at the camera to try and look for Freddy after what I just saw. Tears run down my face and I lift my hand to wipe them off. "...why..." I say quietly. Why did I have to look for chica in the pirates cove...because that's where she's always at. I slap myself and turn the tablet camera to pirate's cove. Foxy is there frowning and Freddy is sitting on the floor outside of pirate's cove...crying? No, he has feeling for foxy! Stop thinking that Bonnie! I can't help the fact so I run down to pirate's cove and still see Freddy sitting on the floor,covering his face,laughing? Why is he laughing?! Foxy looks up at me with a confused face still frowning. "F-Freddy?"
(Freddy's POV)
Laughing...that is what I'm doing...why you ask...because I have turned to nightmare mode...nightmare mode doesn't cry...he laughs...I heard Bonnie call my name and I looked at him and stood up. "WhaT do YoU want!" I yell,voice glitchy. That's the other thing...nightmare mode yells not talk. Bonnie has a scared expression because he knows why I'm like this. I do have feelings for bonnie, but there not the same as how I feel for Foxy. "Are you okay,Freddy?" Foxy asks from behind me,fear in his voice. "I'm  FinE, FoXy" I yell,my voice with cracking. "F-Freddy why are you doing this to yourself?" Bonnie asked, fear thick in his voice. I actually don't know why I just didn't want to cry...I hate crying it's stupid, I like to laugh, but it's not my laugh. I just sigh and start laughing again. I finally get out of nightmare mode and start to silently cry when both Foxy and Bonnie leave. Why am I crying? Do I more feelings for bonnie than Foxy?