#5

The next thing I know I'm dead...
(???)
As I wake up I feel...different...I look around the room and it doesn't feel like my own head. I lift my arm up and see that it wasn't my arm...it was animatronic arm. "No...this can't be happening...I must be dreaming!" I say out loud. I look over to my left and see a golden bear costume. Then I look over to my right and I see nothing...just a black abyss... I start to walk over there and see that it's not my actual leg...I look down to see a animatronic foot then I lift up my arms and feel around on top of my head and it feels like I had...ears...bear ears...? I hurriedly put my arms down and continue to walk when the dark abyss becomes lighter I see a door. I go to the door and open it. I poke my head out and I see little kids staring at the stage, but these kids don't look like today's kids...they look more well mannered and they don't wear the same clothes that I have seen from today...where am I? What am I? I look up on the stage and see nothing on the stage...then I feel something on my shoulder...A heavy animatronic hand...

A/n: WOOPS put in on another cliff hanger.! Anyways sorry this chapter took so long I've been working on my new book "the typewriter" and I've been busy with testing and school. But you might not need to worry for long because i only have 8 days of school left! And it's Friday! So that's almost a week left of school then three more days and I'm free from this prison! And I hope I can do longer chapters any time I want so hopefully that will happen...! Anyways enjoy this chapter!!