#16

A/n: HEY GUYS LONG TIME NO SEE I MISSED YOU GUYS!!! It's finally summer and I'm gonna start doing more of these chapters! So I hope you can enjoy this one!!

(Freddy)

I wake up screaming. Foxy comes running back stage. "What's wrong?!" He says, worry in his eyes. "It was just a nightmare" I say, looking up in his glowing amber eyes.  Foxy smiles slightly and sits down next to me. "Oh...are you alright?" He asks me, still looking at me. "I'm fine now that your here" I smile, giving him a light kiss on the cheek. He smiles more and gives me a light chuckle. I stand up and walk over onto the stage. "I've been having them every other night...I've just got used to them" I say to him, turning toward him. He stands up and comes toward me. He stops in front of me and kisses me lightly on the lips (when you can't find the right worddsss). "I'm sorry that you are having these dreams, you never told any of us!" He says. I put my head on his forehead and we stay there, not moving.

(Chica)
I walk around the hallways looking for Bonnie. I first look in the kitchen and couldn't find him there. I go to the stage and see Foxy and Freddy on the stage talking. I watch them for a while until I hear a voice in the West hallway (correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's Bonnie's hallway right?). I quietly walk towards the west hallway and see Bonnie standing in the center of the hallway with Golden. "What are you doing here?" I hear Bonnie say. Golden says something but it's too quiet to hear. I start to go away when I someone stops me.

(Bonnie)
I walk down the hallway looking for something. I didn't know what I was looking for, all i know was I was trying to find something. I suddenly stop in the middle of the hallway when I see a familiar face. Golden, sitting down near the door of the camera room. "What are you doing here?" I say to him" he turns toward me and smiles. "I was looking for you" he says with a smug smile. I go closer to him, hesitating a little bit before he meets me halfway. I gasp and step back a little. "Why were you looking for me?" I ask him, scared for his answer (can't English good today give me break..). "Because I didn't know where you were" he says, chuckling a little bit. He teleports to me, inches from my face. "Why are you here?" He asks, smiling slyly. "I-i-i um...I um...I-" I stutter, falling back a bit. Golden laughs and steadies me. "Th-thanks, I'm sorry..." I say and look at his glowing blue eyes (comment below if I got Golden's eyes wrong...I can't remember anymore...). He smiles and kisses me on the cheek before disappearing back into his poster.

A/n: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I hope you liked to see chica and Bonnie come back after so long! I wanted to do more point of views this time because it's been so long since I've done something like this in this book! I'll try to write more now that it's the summer so get your pants on and get ready to dance...idk...bye now...see you guys later...love you..💜🤗