#14

A/n: hello everyone! Okay, so a little challenge for you guys...what should I call you? Like a little nickname or something! Okay, that's all I have! Enjoy the story!

(Foxy)
I look out the curtains of my cove and search the room to find Freddy staring at me. I quickly go back into my cove and I start to hear heavy footsteps coming toward me. All of a sudden the curtains open all the way and I scream into Freddy's face. It catches him off guard and he falls back. I laugh and help him up. When he gets his footing back he punches me lightly on the arm. "Oww!" I sarcastically say, smiling at him. I look down at my arm and start to poke it, exaggerating my pain by wincing loudly everytime. "Your such a Baby!" Freddy says, giving me a goofy smile. I stop poking my arm and go up on stage. I look out over the whole place and feel a calming sensation all over my body. I hear Freddy come up on stage, but I keep looking over the whole pizzeria. "It's so quiet today...maybe because it's a new week...I don't know..." I say quietly. I feel Freddy's glowing blue eyes on me, staring lovingly. I turn my head to see that he had turned his head toward the door. "The sunrise...it's so beautiful...I can't believe the first night is almost over..." Freddy turns back toward me and I stare straight into his glowing blue eyes. I walk toward him, give a tight hug, and then I walk away. I go back into my cove, my safe place. I turn around to see Freddy looking into my cove and then he turns around and goes back into his position on the stage. "Night will come again, and I will see you then...my love"

A/n: WHAT?!?!? I FINISHED ANOTHER CHAPTER....Ehhhhh, oh well I hope you enjoy Foxy's POV in this chapter! I sure did...anyway, I hope you guys will give me a answer on the challenge and I hope you enjoy this bonus chapter...I guess I still had some creative juices flowing through me! Haha...I think my next will have something to do with Golden and Bonnie...I don't know...anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry for any mistypes because I'm on my phone...well that's all I have! Bye, love ya guys!!