QUESTION PARTY!

1. Should I add another character or stick with the original gang?
2.should I make another book about Golden Fronnie or trash that idea?
3. Should this book end at #100 or less?
4. How are you doing?
5. How was your day?
6. Are you excited for the next chapter?
7. How you doing in school?
8. Should I do a shout out at the end of the next chapter or do it in a A/n Chapter?
9.did this update disappoint you because it wasn't a chapter?
10. Should I do a double chapter next week or this week?
All right that's all the questions I have for you guys and I hope to see some of your answers, and if I did disappoint you with this question time don't worry because the next chapter will come soon today!  I hope you are having a super duper day like I am and I'll see y'all later! Love ya and keep on shining! BONUS QUESTION: what's your favorite day of the week (excluding Friday and the weekends...like your second favorite...) my #1 favorite day of the week is......TODAY and that is Thursday and that means I'm a weird person...also I have 4 more days till my birthday! Yay I'm very excited, but that's a Monday and that's everyone's least favorite day of the week...I hope I can survive and stay happy! Love ya guys and stay shining!