#10

A/n: DOUBLE DIGITS!!! Enjoy the story!
(Foxy)
After finishing the stage and the cove I get ready for the night shift. I stand in my cove and I hear everyone else going to their places, and soon enough we are ready for the night shift. At 12:06 I start to look out my curtains to see that the gang has gone and I heard a scream in the distance meaning they had summoned Golden. It was my turn. I peek out of my curtains some more and I see the camera on me. I stay still until I see it turn away and I make my escape. They hear me running and shut the door and I bang on it, like I always do. I walk back to my curtains and shut them and sit down inside. I hear my curtains move again and I know it's Freddy hiding in the shadows because I can hear him chuckle. He goes into the curtains and turns around and looks at me, smiling. "How was your run?" He asks. I smile "it's the same as always..." I look down and peek out my curtains and find Bonnie staring at the camera blankly. I go back to find Freddy inches from my face, still smiling. "Uh Freddy, you okay?" I ask backing away a bit. He steps forward a bit and starts to chuckle. What is happening to me! I'm starting to panic and my eyes flicker and then finally, stop glowing. 'I'm in rage mode now, it's because I'm panicking and I don't know how to stop this' I try to scream for someone but nothing comes out, only a "it's time for a story" in my animatronic voice comes out. 'I don't know what's happening and I need to calm down' I start to breath in and out slowly until I feel someone shaking me. My eyes start to glow again and I start to scream. "FOXY WAKE UP!" I hear Freddy scream. I look at him and I see fear and concern in his eyes. I start to look around and see that I'm in my kitchen in the freezer. "W-why am I in here? What happened? What did I do?!" I start to panic again and Freddy makes me focus on him. "Breath Foxy, breath" He says, still fear in his eyes. I stare at his glowing blue eyes and I start to calm again. "Your safe now, you're safe with me" Freddy says and pulls me into a (bear) tight hug.

A/n: Hello Guys! All right how did you enjoy this chapter? Next chapter will hopefully be Freddy's and Bonnie's perspective to try and explain more. Also I think I might do some shout outs in my random book or this book idk. Anyways I think that's all and I'll see you guys tomorrow or a day I decide to write again! Love ya guys and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!