#9

A/n: On my phone today! Please enjoy!
Until I heard a knock...
(Bonnie)
I get up and open the door to find Golden standing in the doorway. "S-sorry I ran off earlier...I-I just needed to calm down." He looks up at me and smiles then goes closer to me and gives me a passionate hug.
(Freddy)
"Okay Foxy what do you want to clean first?" I ask,looking at him. He smiles and goes towards me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "I would say the Cove, but I think we should go that last" he smiles cheekily. I laugh at him and start to clean the party area and Foxy just sitting down on a chair and watching me...not doing any work. "Foxy dear would you please get off your ass and help me to please?" I look at him with charming eyes and Foxy gets ups and bows, then goes to me, kisses me gently on the lips and starts to clean.
(Chica)
I started to clean the kitchen when I heard a clatter in the freezer. I go towards it and open the large door and see a cupcake in the middle of the floor. I pick it up and it started to smile at me. I giggle a little bit and go out of the freezer and put the cupcake on the kitchen table and continued cleaning. Once I was done I looked over at the table and saw the cupcake had moved to look at me...I think. I go towards it, pick it up, and go to the hallways where Golden and Bonnie was working. I turn the corner and see Golden hugging Bonnie. 'Cute' I thought and cleaned my hallway.

A/n: "holy crap another chapter?!" Hey Guys! Yes another chapter and it's a little longer than the other, but hopefully it will be longer than 200 something words and it will be like 5-6 hundred words! Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter and Chica's POV! Did you think I would leave her without someone? Nah I wanted to give her a friend so hopefully will know more about that and tomorrow's chapter should hopefully be a double chapter, meanings I'll write two chapters on the same day, but that's not a promise. Also tomorrow's chapter will be more about Freddy and Foxy and how the characters move during the night shift! Can't wait! Well that's all guys, love ya! 💜 -Tato Potato