#1

A/n: I guess it's freddy X Foxy so enjoy!!

(Freddy's POV)
I was entertaining the kids when I hear a slight whine. I turn my head to see a kid poking Foxy and whining that he isn't doing anything. 'Why isn't he telling the kid's his stories?' I thought. I always loved foxy's stories, they always had that little ring that made it special, that made it...his. I watch the kid for a while then went back to entertaining the kids.

(Foxy's POV)
I was standing and thinking of what story I should say until I just shutdown. It was black and I saw something glowing like it was a ghost or my...spirit. 'Why am I hear!?' I thought. I didn't want to be here, I wanted to be where the kids were and tell my stories. Then it happened. My eyes turned black with a white pupil, I started back up evil, I couldn't control myself. My mouth opened wide, I could see the kid poking me and then my jaw bit down on the kids frontal lobe, almost killing her. (I know foxy didn't really do it it was fredbear, but still I just needed to do that it's important for the story!!)
***
There were kids screaming and crying when I came back to reality. My jaw had broken when I was possessed and blood dripping from my mouth 'what have I done...' I thought shaking and I walk back in my cove,closed forever.

(I'm making this chapter short because I can so yeah hope you enjoy!!)