Chapter 38. A pregnancy story and we have to talk guys

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END

Harry's POV

First day after school ended, back in England

"YOU DID WHAT?! DRACO FUCKING MALFOY, I'M GOING TO RIP YOU APART!" 

Draco had already started running when Father scurried after him, wand raised. His own father was on their heels, his blond hair waving behind him.
"They're not going to hurt him, are they?" I asked Dad, rubbing my tummy. He gave me a look, sitting me down on the couch.
"Do you have faith in your mate?"
"Yes?"
"Good. Then he should survive." he said, putting a hand next to mine.
"You don't give me a moment to breathe, do you? Last year I became a father, and this year I'm becoming a grandfather?" I nodded, tears in my eyes. Fucking pregnancy hormones! 

"And, what do you think it is going to be?"
"I hope it's going to be a baby."

Wow, pregnancy sass is here! So, after, Draco and both our fathers returned, it seemed the older ones had calmed down, ready to rub my stomach and to tell me how great it was that I was pregnant.
I felt way too overwhelmed by the situation, so Draco had to get me home before we were meant to leave. I felt really bad leaving Dad with the two crazy Alphas, but he seemed as if he got the situation covered.

Second month pregnant

"Draco, I can walk, you know?" I told my mate, who had just carried me from our bed to the couch, ready to feed me with breakfast.
"I know, but what if you fall down the stairs? Or you suddenly faint or..."
"You know, I'm not going to die if my feet hit the floor. Now, bring me my breakfast, I'm hungry. And cold. And angry with YOU." 

I wrapped the blanket on the couch around me, summoning and ignoring my fiance.
"Here honey, your breakfast. I brought you tea with a teaspoon of honey, some fresh apples, chocolate cookies and a glass of water." Draco put the whole tray on the table in front of me. I snatched a few cookies and munched them down, giving him an evil look.
"Can I maybe just... sit next to you?"
"No."
"But why honey?"
"Because you think I can't do anything by myself!" I grabbed a cup of tea, just to almost spilling everything because the tea was so hot. 

Then I cried. 

"Do you want me to feed you, honey? Come, I will help you." Carefully, Draco kissed my burned fingers, then he pushed my tears away, grabbing the cup and blowing on a spoonful of tea. I sighed and thought 'How do I deserve such a man?'

Third month pregnant

"Do you also feel bloated all the time? Because I do." Neville asked, sitting (or rather lying) next to me on the grass. It was actually his wedding, but he and Victor had wanted to keep it really small and personal, as they didn't want to put Neville under too much stress as he was about to pop any moment.
The ceremony had ended some time back, and we had sat down a bit farther away from the crowd, so we could eat our chocolate ice cream with mustard (don't ask, and don't imagine).

The atmosphere was nice and calm, and we were looking at the sun that was about to set. "Harry!" I could hear it from the grill were Draco was.
"Guess I have to look after my mate, Nev." I said, slowly sitting up. Afterwards I gave Neville my hand to help him up, because his stomach was so big that standing up and sitting down alone was impossible.
 He kept on holding himself on me even when I had him up on his own feet. 

"Everything okay?" I asked him, but he clasped one hand over his tummy and the other was still holding onto me. "Cramp. Or wait..." By now I had gotten scared. "Victor! Draco!" I yelled, and they seemed to have heard me. "What is it Neville, are you dizzy? Can you tell me how many fingers I'm holding up? Talk to me!" Our mates had reached us, Victor bowed over his newly assigned husband. "

My water broke. My water broke. I'm in labour. I'm giving birth. Shit this is really happening." Neville mumbled. Really, right now? Victor gave us a distressed look, picking up his mate and running.

"We will be at the hospital, you do the rest." he yelled at us, leaving Draco and me alone to deal with all the guests and tell them.
"We are not marrying when I'm in the ninth month, okay?" I requested (or ordered) at Draco. "Whatever you wish honey. Now come let's tell the others."

Fourth month pregnant

"Oh my god, they are so cute and small!" Alek said, stroking the head of Neville's daughter.
"They are really a blessing. But you have no idea how terrible it is when your doc tells you that you have to have a c-section when you are in labour already. Just because Elisaveta was too big for a regular birth." Neville said, cuddling his second born, Spas.

The size difference between the two was quite visible. Alek gave the baby girl away to Victor when she began to cry, turning over to my side. 

"Make sure that your kid is as cute as these two. I wanna be the cool uncle to cute kids! Just imagine how much stuff I could teach them!" I gave him a frown, crossing my arms over my growing belly.
"I am, and I'm not happy when I think about it. You can give the child break when they start to scream, but we can't." I was a bit upset, so I started to cry. I hate hormones, they make me seem like a crybaby! 

"No, no, no. Don't cry honey, I didn't want to be mean. Come on, Draco is going to kill me when he sees you cry!" Alek, in his despair, grabbed the closest baby (it was Spas) and pushed him into my arms.
My mother instincts took over, making me fuss over the child in my arms. 

A/N: Hi there, readers.
I know that I told you that I was working on a chapter a while back. But my laptop broke, and I have to borrow my mom's. And I was lacking the motivation. Now combine that with a stressful week and you know why there was no update.

But I need to address more serious matters with you. It just so turns out that my editor has stopped helping me make my book a greater experience for all of you. And you know why? BECAUSE SOME OF YOU WERE ASSHOLES! Some kept harassing her, calling her a grammar nazi and there alike. Tell me, did I not make it clear enough that br52860 was my editor? 

Don't get me wrong, please go against hate comments (comments that are negative, and not in a constructive way)  but she has been around since my first English book. There are well over a hundred of her comments in this story, I had to tell people multiple times that they should back up from attacking my editor. Now, this is where this got. I am stressed out, only able to give you half the chapter I wanted to put out, just because I am too angry to write more.

I'm sorry to all of those of you that have only said nice words and supported me. For those who went against real hate comments. For you who only want to help me. But I just can't let this problem undressed. You hurt a real human being with your comments. Think about that.

I am currently searching for a new editor who will take their job as serious as @br52860 . At the moment I'm not willing to edit the traditional way, as I have seen by multiple other stories that people wanted to be editors just to see chapters quicker. I don't want that. I hope that the one(s) that are willing to take over this very important and helpful job will be ready to just comment away and help me make this story more enjoyable! If you are interested, just DM me, I am willing to compromise!

MeineKeime