Chapter 18. ALARM!

Harry POV

It was a normal Friday dinner in the big hall and I was chatting with Alek as usual.
We talked a bit about cheerleading and how much fun it was to do that kind of sport. It had been fun trying out the clothes we got for training and competitions. 

Neither Alek nor I could wear the normal male uniform, because the tops were too long and floppy, and the pants didn't fit us. So, we had to cut the shirts and get the female pants.
First off, leggings are so bloody comfy!
Second, I also got shorts for summer, and I had to take an L. Why? Because I didn't want to flash my butt to anybody! 

I was hoping to get a letter from Draco back soon. I had been worried when I sent him the pictures too, and I hoped he liked them.
He had told me how much he missed me quite sometimes, and I hoped that the pictures could ease him a little bit. 

Victor was sitting next to me, sometimes talking a little, but not much, he was more of a listener than a talker. Suddenly, a chair was pulled back next to Victor and a girl sat down. She looked worn out and tired.
"Hey, where have you been?" Victor asked her.
"Cheer practice." she mumbled, grabbing an apple. I gave Alek a surprised look.
"Today was training?" I asked her, and she nodded.
"Training is every day, for two hours minimum. At least for the Sharans." she replied, cutting the apple into small pieces. 

"Isn't that a bit much?" Alek asked, a tad worried. She shook her head.
"Nadeja says that we should train as much as we can. Some of the others on the team had to repeat one year or two because they couldn't keep up with school because they trained so much. But Nadeja says that sport should come before school in the cheer team." 

What the hell?
 "And you, what team are you in?" she asked, eating a piece of her apple.
"Zlatna Ribka." Alek said proudly. The girl shook her head.
"Nadeja says I should not talk to people from the Zlatna Ribka." I shook my head.
"Why?"
"Because it was founded by a Sharan drop-out. Eva was not strong enough to practice every day, and Nadeja threw her out. Instead of asking to join again, she became a traitor to the cheer group and formed her own one. Nadeja says the group was only founded to hurt her and the Sharans." she replied shrugging her shoulders, finishing this bloody apple. 

I was about to lecture this girl, that Eva was very nice, and surely didn't want to hurt Nadeja, but I heard a shrill noise.
Everybody put their cutlery down, and I was grabbed by Victor. 

"What is going on?" I asked.
"Someone unauthorized entered the school. Maybe it was an angry parent, it has never been anything really dangerous. But just to be sure, go into your room, I will accompany you." he explained, and I latched onto his arm.
Victor also grabbed Alek, who had sat on his chair, shocked by the sound of the alarm. Lidiya was nowhere to be seen, maybe she went to the toilet? Victor pulled us up the stairs and into my room, closing it quickly behind us. I sat down on the bed, Alek next to me. 

Victor sat on the ground and pulled out his wand.
"Harry, I'm scared." Alek said, cuddling into me.
"You don't have to be, Alek. Nothing is going to happen." I tried to calm him and let out some Omega hormones, as they were known to have a calming effect in others. It seemed to work a little and he stopped to shake and hugged one of my pillows. I stayed close to him, the alarm had put me in unease, even though Victor repeated that is was nothing to worry about. 

We waited a bit; the alarm had long stopped already.
Victor was about to call the headmaster's office when it knocked on my door. Victor signed to us to stay put, while he approached the door. 

"Password?" he asked.
"Shut up Victor, there is no password. Now let me inside." I heard a familiar voice. Victor opened, his wand still raised.
Karkaroff entered, and Victor sighed in relief. 

"Victor, Harry, you need to come with me. I sadly can't bring you happy news." he said, with an angered expression. I told Alek to lay down for a bit and that Lidiya would be with him in a minute.
I walked behind Karkaroff to the headmaster's office, making sure Victor was behind me. My heartbeat picked up and I crossed my arms in front of my chest.
The headmaster opened the door for me, and I got even more scared, wanting to run away. 

My past had caught up with me.
There were Ron, Hermione and Henry. And they seemed more than pissed. What could they possibly want from me? And where was Draco when I needed him? 

A/N: Sorry again that it took so long to update, I didn't have time to write! I was down for a bit because I was told I could not participate in the language competition, but now I found out that I can!

Today's question:

What do you think does the golden trio want from our smol bean?

MeineKeime