Chapter 20. The need for change

Draco POV

"What the hell?!" I yelled after reading the letter I got from Harry.
"What?!" Blaise asked, stopping his snogging session with Vincent. 

"Bloody Potter is trying to pull Harry back to his 'family!' His whole school was in a lockdown because they broke into the headmaster's office and demanded that Harry was given to them as if he was some kind of trophy!" I told him, and he stood up and pressed me back into my chair. I grabbed my hair and pulled at it. I was getting angrier by the second.
"You need to go punch something?" he asked, and I nodded. 

As an Alpha, I sometimes had anger issues, and I found out hitting something helped a lot.
"Vince, can you get me my training stuff?" Blaise asked his Omega, while I went to grab my own. Neville was in a special class with Professor Sprout, because he wanted to study Herbology later. For my future, I had planned on getting a spot in the Ministry like my father, that had been my dream since I was small. 

I would have to get Neville at five, leaving us with two hours of training.
We headed up to the Room of Requirements as a group, Vince holding tightly onto Blaise. He had never fit the 'perfect' Omega image, so he had been a victim of bullying at school until Blaise and Greg heard about that, and they kept Vince close now wherever they went, because after they had beaten up the bullies, Dumbledore hadn't punished the bullies, no. He told Vince to lose some pounds (How, when you aren't allowed to exercise and you are on Antidepressiva?!) and threatened Greg and Blaise with expelling them!
They had never been so pissed. 

But now I was hoping to release all my energy soon. The second we could enter I headed over to the boxing bag, hitting it to no end.
I felt so weak and pathetic, not being able to protect Harry from his own family. He was most likely fighting his memories now, and I could not even fire call him, as Dumbledore shut every form of communication down, besides letters.
Harry was so fragile and grew up in a world that was set on destroying him. And now, that we thought he had escaped, his idiot of an older brother came after him. And I am sure he didn't reach out to him, just to bring him home.
Dumbledore must have told him to get his brother, so he could use him as another pawn sacrifice. 

And also Henry's friends, Weasley and Granger, were horrible humans. Granger didn't care for anything but new wisdom, rubbing her smarts under each person's nose, and Weasley was only running on instincts.

I looked over to Blaise who was doing sit-ups, stealing a kiss from Vince every time he came up. 

"Can you believe that Potter is so stupid? Bulgaria is hating Dumbledore basically, and didn't one of the Blacks have something with Karkaroff?" I asked, and Blaise nodded.
"We all know the Potters have a low IQ. They are only little figures in one big plan made by Dumbledore. He is always talking about safety and saving us, while he is sending other into a war he caused in some way, I am sure."
"Dumbledore is smart and manipulative and that is the problem. I do not know why he hates Omegas so much, but because we get taught by him that suppressing them is the right thing, we won't change when we are adults. And the situation will stay the same, if Voldemort takes over or Dumbledore stays." he reasoned, while Vincent stayed silent, he was never the one to talk much, rather letting his boyfriends talk for him. He just sat down next to Blaise, motioning me to go on. 

"I know we need to change something, but how?" I asked, stopping to hit the boxing bag and going over to the weights.
"Do you remember this group Henry put together, Dumbledore's fight club or something like that? We could do something like that, just actually helpful!" Blaise suggested.

I thought about that. Henry and his group of idiots had tried to overthrow Umbridge in our fifth year at Hogwarts, after she started to actually enforce rules on Alphas and Betas too. The group tried to learn from Henry, who didn't know anything himself, and in the end, half of them went into a dangerous mission, broke into Ministry and stole something for Dumbledore. They did nothing against Umbridge, they just bragged about it for the next whole year. 

But the idea as a base was not bad, it just lacked in quality.
And a lightbulb went on in my head.
"Blaise, where are Pansy and Luna?"
"In their room shagging, why?"
"We need them. I'm going to get Neville, and you try getting all trustworthy Slytherins into the common room. We need to work out a plan, we need to overthrow Dumbledore this year, and he is not allowed to see it come." I grabbed my bag, leaving the room. 

"And where are you going Draco?" Blaise asked, overwhelmed by all the information I was throwing at him.
"I'm getting Neville, as I said. And then I'm going to have a talk with Snape. We need someone from the inside."

A/N: Wow, three chapters in less than a week! There will be some changes in Hogwarts, Draco will make sure of that!

Today's question: 

What is your favourite chocolate?

MeineKeime