Chapter 35. Deep love (wink wink)

A/N: This chapter is safe until it says (SMUT STARTS HERE!) The rest is important to read to understand the rest of the story. And pls read the AN at the bottom!

Draco POV

"Victor! Give me some attention!" Neville shouted at his mate, tears in his eyes. At the moment, our little pregnant Neville needed constant attention from his mate, and Victor was happy to give it to him.
He quickly turned to his Omega, giving him a big kiss and brushing his tears away. I turned my eyes to the Quidditch pitch again. 

After the battle, Hogwarts was destroyed, not suited for teaching. Many of us left for Ilvermony, but I wanted to stay with my tiny Harry, finally, we didn't have to have a long-distance relationship!
At the moment, Durmstrang was holding their cheer competition and Harry looked so good in those tiny shorts, making my little man stand up. 

He was thrown through the air, concentration written all over his face. They had lost the dance competition against the Sharans, so they had to deliver a perfect show now. By now, Victor was making out with Neville, and I wanted nothing more than to ravish Harry.
The boy of my desires jumped on top of someone, standing on his hands. But the most spectacular thing was when he jumped down from the giant pyramid they had built. 

"We will give you the results shortly. Speciality competition starts at 11. " A voice said loudly and the cheerleaders left the pitch.
My feet moved themselves over to Harry. I wrapped my arms around his tiny body, feeling how hot he was. It must have really exhausted him! 

"That was amazing, little one." I whispered into his ear, holding him even closer. I could feel him take a deep breath and he turned to me.
"We need to talk, like right now." I nodded, a bit unsure of the outcome from such a conversation. He grabbed my hand, pulling me away from the Quidditch field, over to the school. 

When we had entered the empty halls, Harry turned to me, grabbing both my hands. I felt how much he sweat, and a ball formed in my throat.
"It's about the future." I could only nod, what did he want to say?
"My heats are getting farther away. It has been five months since the last one, before that it was four months. I am just scared that, if we wait, we won't be able to have our own child..."
He pressed my hands together, making it hurt. But I didn't care. I saw tears appear in Harry's face. 

"It's okay, we can adopt, love." I would have loved to see a copy of us both running around the house, but if that wasn't possible, then it was okay.
"No, Draco let me finish. I am getting my heat, I can feel it. Please, this might be our only chance for me to get pregnant!" He sounded so in despair, pressing his face into my chest.
"But Harry, I don't have a job and..."
"But you have a job offer, and we have a house already! There are only a few weeks still, everything will be good. Please." 

He was right.
 We could at least try, and he had already convinced my Alpha. I felt how he got stronger in my mind, picking up Harry and carrying him to our room. The second we entered the room, his heat hit full on, making my Alpha come ours fully. (SMUT STARTS HERE)

Draco's Alpha POV

My Omega was writhing around in his nest, pulling on his clothes.
I dropped to my knees, looking at him like he was my prey. He dropped onto his back when I got close enough to climb on top of him, ripping off his shirt and shorts. 

"Panties?" I heard myself say, looking at his cute crotch.
"Don't- get seen- in the shorts." My Omega said in spurts, not able to say one sentence without stopping.
Oh well, they had to go too! I ripped them away, seeing they had a wet spot on the front and on the back. 

"Was my Omega having naughty thoughts about me?" I whispered, grabbing his dick.
"I was, Alpha. Let me make it up to you." He pushed me a bit, showing me that he wanted to rise a bit.
I was now standing on my knees, my Omega turning so that his face was in front of my penis. "What is my Omega doing?" I asked him, running my hands through his hair.
He slowly took my dick into his hand, rubbing it before he gave the head a small kitten lick. That surprised me so much that I let out a loud moan.
He started to give it longer licks.
Slowly, he began to take my snake into his mouth, wrapping his tongue around the head. I could only grip his hair stronger and look into his big, emerald orbs. He began to kiss up and down my penis, that had turned rock hard by now, slapping to my belly when he let it go. 

"Did my Omega train?" I asked him in a deep voice, slowly pushing my dick into his mouth again. I felt him nod a bit, turning read.
"Be sure that you can train on the real thing now!" I told him when I pushed some more into his mouth, making it that I could reach his perfect buttocks with one hand, searching for his back entrance. 

I slowly pushed one finger in, making him moan around my dick. The slick made it that I was quickly able to push three fingers in, making him pull away from my thing, fucking himself on my fingers.
"Does it feel good, Omega?" I asked him, and he could only nod.
"Do you want it to feel even better?" He kept nodding, looking at me with pleading eyes.
"Then turn around and show me that butt." I have never seen him move so quick. 

I pushed his bubble butt out, even more, rubbing my dick on them. I used both hands to separate the giant globes, slowly pushing my dick in his wet cavern.
I dropped my chest onto his back and began to push in and out like a crazy animal. My rut was hitting really strong, making me unable to stop.
I wrapped my arms around his waist and I sucked one hickey after to other onto his neck and shoulder blades while my dick pushed in and out of his tight ass. 

My balls felt fuller than ever, slapping against his flesh. He was about to grab his own penis, but I pushed his hand away.
"Come from your ass only, make me see how much you like it when I make you pregnant. Do you feel it how deep I am inside you, pushing my seed into your fertile hole, filling you with our child? Soon, you are going to be full and round with my pups." 

I picked up my pace, chasing my release.
The moment my dick erupted the knot pushed in too, locking us, but for a much longer time than before.
My mate had orgasmed too, but I didn't want to rest for a minute. When I turned us around, so that he was on top off me to calm down, he sat up and began to ride me on the little room that my dick left between my crotch and the knot.
"It rubs my special spot!" My Omega shouted, pushing his hand on my pecks, releasing again and again. I could only watch him while he began to fall apart on top of me.
My dick got even bigger, pushing my seed deeper, ensuring a pregnancy.

 My mate couldn't get enough and we went on for forever, stopping only to drink and eat quickly before we went on...

A/N: I hope you liked this smut chapter! I feel like I lost some readers bc of my writer's block, but we reached 1,01K followers! Man, I began jumping like crazy when I saw it!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!

Today's questions:

Pls ask some more questions on the Q&A submit (I do sexy questions for the characters too!)

Thank you!

MeineKeime