Chapter 12. A good performance and a rambling mother hen

Draco POV

"Neville!" I yelled at Neville, seeming angry, he had 'wandered off', better said he held a two metres distance between us.
But we needed to keep our act up. The shy Omega stumbled over his feet, trying to get over to me.
"Sorry, Draco." he whispered, while I (gently) grabbed the hook on his 'collar' and pulled him with me a bit.

We were on our way to the big hall, and I strode over to the Slytherin table, Neville behind me, and I saw people giving me impressed looks.
"Draco, can I sit over at the Gryffindor table?" Neville asked silently, just like we had planned it.
"Who do you think you are?! Do I need to buy you a leash too? Down, on your knees." I ordered, feeling like the biggest jerk and mentally counting on how much sweets I would be able to feed him discretely during the feast.
Neville crawled under the desk, staying close to me.

"Hey Malfoy, finally got one?" I heard Pans from across me.
"Yep. I can lend him to you if you up to that." I said, and I got Pansy's 'I will crush your balls into tiny pieces, mix them into a potion and make you drink it'-look.
I gave her a wink and began petting Neville's head. It seemed to calm the anxious boy down and I passed him a plate and some cutlery, so he would be able to eat later.

"Hey Blaise, you already sharing your Omega?" I asked my friend. He, Greg and Vincent had been in a relationship for years now, and the Omega of the group had always loved to be manhandled, so it was even easier for them to put up the act.
"Yeah, he made some trouble on the train, so I thought I should Greg have a taste." he said back, giving the mother of the group, aka Pansy, a wink too.

Finally, food appeared and I was able to sneak some food to my new friend. He had started to talk to Vince under the table, and I was happy that Blaise had also collared 'his' boy, at least I wouldn't seem suspicious.
Dumbledumb held a speech about how his holy group of flaming chickens was saving the world from Lord Voldemort, and how we should worship him for that. The mentioning of Henry Potter as his saviour reminded me to call Harry tonight and explain this whole situation.

After we both had finished, I tapped Neville on the shoulder to tell him that our show was going on. I looked over to Pansy.
"Well, Pans, I gotta go now. Still have this brat to punish. You want to help me?" I asked her and she nodded. She still hadn't really understood what was going on, so she nodded, and I pulled Neville up from under the table, and he acted as if he was suffocating (he really wasn't, I checked twice) while I pulled him out of the big hall, making a big show out of it.

The second the doors closed I picked up Neville and carried him. He had been kneeling for about one and half an hour, and he was struggling to stand.
"Now, Draco, explain. Come here Neville, I'm gonna take care of those knees." She always acted like the biggest bitch, but she had a week spot for everything small and helpless.
Pansy took Neville from my arms and carried him herself, rubbing his back.
"Explain!" she ordered and I began to talk, explaining the whole situation.
About the new rules, Harry and Neville's mate. She nodded, stuck in her own thoughts.

"So it was all a show? Guess I should think about getting an Omega myself. You don't know a cute little Omega, by chance that could need me?" she asked Neville, who shook his head, but promised her to inform her if he came across one.
"I don't care about gender, but it would be great if they were small. I mean, I am not the tallest and it would be great if they would not be taller than me. And I think tiny is really sexy and..."
"Pansy, you are blabbering. Stop it." I told her, but instead of shutting up, she gushed over Neville!

Somehow we made it to the Slytherin common room, so Neville could finally take a break. Pansy laid him down on the couch and started taking care of his aching knees (still talking).
The room started filling and I checked my room if the second bed I had ordered still on the train had already come.
And -oh wonder- it didn't.
Guess I have to sleep on the couch tonight. Unlike the other houses, in Slytherin, you get your own room, because we actually believe in privacy, and dorms with six and more beds don't cut it.

I went down to the common room again, where Vince had sat next to Neville, and everywhere were people talking until we heard a slam. Professor Snape entered the room, and everyone shut up.
"My dear student, welcome back here. A special hello to our young first years, I hope you will find your place in our community. As you are all aware, Dumbledore has burned even his last functioning brain cell, but fortunately, I haven't. Draco!" he shouted at me and I became scared trying to form words.

"About what you little scene in the hall today..."
Fuck, did he think I was really like that? I began to stammer, even though I was an Alpha, Snape had this look that made everyone crumble.

".. great performance, you and Mister Longbottom are good actors. And I want all of you to act like this in public, we aren't called snakes for nothing. But if I find out that one of you abuses someone, I will take matters into my own hands. Until next week, I want all of you teamed up. As you might have noticed, we have exceptionally many Omegas this year, I might have bailed the sorting hat, so if there aren't enough Alphas and Betas, I want one Alpha with two Omegas. Keep your fellow house members safe." he said, giving me a pleased look.

After Snape left, I went over to Neville, who seemed sleepy already. "Come, Nev. Let's go upstairs, call Harry and then we can go sleep, okay?

A/N: And, how did you like it? I'm still trying to overcome this writer's block!

Today's question is.... (drumroll)

Who do you think will end up with Pansy?

MeineKeime