Chapter 6. A very Malfoy Christmas

Draco Malfoy POV (earlier that day)

I finally came home today, ready to meet my father after three months.
He would not pick me up from the train station, I was old enough to travel home alone. 

But I first had to make a stop at a certain Omegas house. Because of me not being able to apparate just yet, I had to take the train home afterwards and walk a bit, but I was never the person to complain a lot about such things.
When I opened the door to my home, I was greeted with an entrance hall full of fake snow. 

Everywhere candy canes were hanging, together with mistletoes and socks.
Toppy, our house elf, loved Christmas, so she outdid herself each year during this season.

It was already time for dinner when I arrived, so I stepped into the dining hall, seeing our meal prepared already. 

"Draco!" I heard my father.
He came running to me, hugging me afterwards. 

My mother died while giving birth to me, so my father tried the best to be father and mother for me.
He was a rather affectionate person, when he wasn't working he could be a caring father, but he rejected the traditional rules that were set in this country.
In every other damn country in this world Alphas had to court their mate and prove that they could care for them, not the other way around. 

"Sit down, eat, you must be hungry!" Father made me sit down and loaded food on my plate while Willy, our other house elf, brought us our drinks.
"Now, son. Is Hogwarts still as terrible as before?" I nodded my head, too focused on my turkey. 

"And you are still sure there was no Omega that..."
I had kept my intentions with Harry a secret until now. I wanted to do this on my own, without my father interfering. But I had to tell him sometime, so why not get it over with while he is in a good mood. 

"Father, I found one." He started to clap out of nowhere, putting down his silverware.
"Hallelujah! There is hope for grandchildren! Now tell me all about him. Is he cute? How tall is he? How old is he? What is his name?"
I was overwhelmed by questions. Wait a moment... 

"Who told you he was male?" I asked, look at my father.
"Come on, Draco Lucius Malfoy, you are as gay as the night is dark. I am your father, I know you better than yourself! And I want names, Draco!" 

I present you Lucius Abraxas Malfoy at home. 

"Yes, he is cute. He is tiny. Sixteen. Harry."
"Oh, little Harry, your caddie, right? Wasn't he a Potter?" father went on with his questions.
"Not anymore. He was adopted by the Blacks. And yes, I already visited him, I talked with his parents and they gave me the okay." I answered his question before he was able to ask it. "Then it's good. Come and eat now, before the food gets cold."

I spent the next five days with figuring out the best strategy to court Harry. I had to do it over distance, so there was more sending presents, but I knew Harry needed assurance and a feeling of safety, so I needed to give him that too.
Slowly my plan came together. 

First of all, I sent Harry one of my sweaters, telling him to send it back when it became dirty, so I could wash it and wear it again. 

He liked to be engulfed in my smell, making my inner Alpha smile.
He had told me once that his heat only came every three to four months, something rather unusual, normally they came every month.
But that didn't stop me from courting him, I loved my little Harry, and his fertility wouldn't change a thing.
Hell, even if he would have been infertile, I would have still courted him the same way.

Sadly, I had to go back to school and be surrounded by my nemesis, Henry Potter. He and his two friends were going on my nerves, always insulting others, being disrespectful and telling lies. He even lied about his younger brother, saying he didn't go to this school and that Harry wasn't related to him.
And even if he was, it wouldn't change that he hated him because he was an Omega and 'dirtying the family name'. 

Idiots!
And now that the dark lord was getting stronger, Dumbledore put even more restrictions to the Omegas, forcing them to bond with an Alpha at the beginning of their seventh year, and he forbid all of them to leave the school, they weren't even allowed to watch quidditch or go outside in any way. 

Also, the no touching rule for Omegas had been enforced now.
No Omega was allowed to touch another, even for safety, because it was 'inappropriate'.
But all rules for us Alphas were loosened, I was just waiting until rape would be okay! 

I mean, Henry and his squat were running around school, hitting and touching Omegas without their consent.
Disgusting creatures.
I was happy that Harry wasn't going to this school anymore, or I would have him transferred to my room already. 

His friend, Neville, was one victim of Henry, or rather Ronald Weasley, his best friend. They made fun of him for being the first Omega in his family, and for being scared of Alphas.
I was sure I would be scared of us too if we had to smell a dominant, aggressive smell each time one of us came near me!
That remembered me of Harry.
Such a light, passive smell, full of innocence.

How I wanted to protect him from the world, keep him for myself! But I couldn't, not yet. I needed to make him fall for me, so deep that we could never fall out of love. 

A/N: Hey people, sorry for the late update today! I had to take the CAE (Cambridge Advanced Exam (C1)) an exam for people who study another language. I have to hope I passed!

And I started a special for Christmas! The story is called 'But don't touch me' and it's about Fred, George and Jordan and their relationship in the story 'the courting'. I would be soo happy if you checked it out!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

MeineKeime