Chapter 28. Wait, what?!

Draco POV

Man, was I stressed out! I was lying in my cabin on the ship to Bulgaria, remembering what had happened the week before.

"Are you sure we can just leave? I mean, technically you are smuggling an Omega from Britain to Bulgaria. I have no business in Bulgaria, you can just leave me here..." he mumbled. I gave him my 'Don't-talk-shit' look and I said: "I'm not leaving you here with a bunch of crazy people." 
Neville had gotten a bit of anxiety when I told him that we would be leaving for Bulgaria together.
It didn't help his mood either when Pansy told us, that Ginny had been bragging about her family going there this Christmas too. So, this made Neville and me depart earlier than expected. I had intended to apparate to  Durmstrang on the train back to London, to not raise any attention, but when a Weasley was going to the same place as I, I needed to have everything checked out. And with everything, I meant Harry and his little booty. 

I had made the perfect plan: We would leave just before the ship arrived, run on deck and disappear in the ship's belly. Neville and I had everything packed and left behind snogging Blaise, Vincent and George and whispering Luna and Pansy, and went out merry way. Until we got caught.

"Mister Malfoy, where are you going? There is still a day of school."I had stopped and turned around to face Dumbledore.
"Professor, as far as I am concerned, students who are older than seventeen are free to leave during weekends, and I am pretty sure that today is Saturday. Now would you excuse us, we have a ship to catch." I had grabbed Neville and stormed off. 

Thanks to that we were a bit late, but we made it onto the ship never the less without anybody really seeing us and we were assigned our cabins. I hoped our early arrival wouldn't be a problem for Harry, as it was a rather rushed decision and I didn't really inform him... Ups?
The second the cabin door closed, Neville had more or less ripped off the collar around his neck. I knew that he hated that he had to wear such a thing, to feel as if he was an object. He cuddled his pillow gave me shy looks, while I was trying to read. And now I was stressed out. 

"What is it Neville, do you need anything?" I asked him, putting away my book.
"Do you think Harry will be happy to see me? Maybe he has found a new best friend and I am just going to be the third wheel, and..."
"Neville, we talked about this," I said to him, giving him a hug, "Harry told me that he is really happy that you are going to come too, and he has a million of things planned for you two already. And I am sure that he didn't replace you." 

That seemed to calm him, and we decided to sleep a bit. It still seemed to take hours until we reached Bulgaria.
I was getting agitated, after half a year of not seeing my little Harry I was not sure how to act. I had bought him a gift I hoped he would like, and I hoped to convince him to take our relationship further after the Yule Ball.

We reached the shore and we were allowed to get off from the ship.
I took Neville's hand, so we wouldn't get separated when all the people rushed off the ship. We followed the mass and the school came into view. It seemed a bit smaller than Hogwarts, but older, and it gave off a much homier feeling, the one Hogwarts gave of when I was still a first-year.
In front of the school stood a front of students, all wearing the traditional red festive uniform. I began to scan the students for a certain raven, when Neville's eyes grew big and he pointed to the right side, and there he stood. 

The uniform made him seem even sexier, highlighting his lean body and his curves. The overthrow he was wearing seemed to swallow his small, fragile form. I didn't notice how I began to run over to him, my feet picking up speed by themselves.
Neville wasn't able to catch up, while I had almost reached my destination. Harry noticed me and opened his arms for me to run into, but instead of with my perfect Omega, I was met with a wall. 

"Who are you and what do you want from Harry?" the wall asked. I stood up straight (I had ducked to hug Harry), and looked the man into the eyes. Was he another suitor, a new one?
"My name is Draco Malfoy, Harry's suitor, nice to meet you, Mister...." I stretched out my hand for him, keeping a hard look. The wall grabbed my hand and shook it, a little smile on his lips, eyes still hard.
"Krum, Victor Krum. I am Harry's beta brother, and let me tell you, if you dare to even look at him in a way he doesn't want, I will break every little bone in your body." I pulled my hand back.

"Be sure that this are not my intentions." Harry was able to push his Beta of a brother out of the way, so we could finally hug. 

Harry was still so much smaller than me, so I lifted him up, giving him a kiss right on the lips.
"I missed you so much." I whispered in his ear, holding him close. When I remembered that I didn't come here alone, I turned back, looking to where I had left Neville.
And I saw red.
"Stay here for a second Harry, I have to take care of something real quick." 

I stomped over to Neville, who was getting cornered by Harry's beta brother. Before he could touch the Omega I pulled him back by his collar.
"Hey there, what are you doing with my spiritual little brother?!" I asked him angrily.
"Wait, Draco..." I thought I heard Neville say, when the second of surprise was over. The Beta had collected himself. 

"It seems we are both not the lightest lights on the Christmas tree. (that means they are not the smartest). I am Neville's mate. Well, soon to be mate."
To say this was a surprise...
"Then, I am just going to tell you that I know some people that could make you disappear without a trace. So, if you hurt Neville, expect to not continue living after." I gave him a stern look he returned. Then, we both smirked.
 "Seems we are going to become great friends." I laughed, while Neville slapped both of our arms, then he pulled Victor down and gave him a deep kiss, not wanting to let the man go.
Harry had come over to us, jumping on my back, sniffing my neck. 

"They would have prepared a guest room for you, but I told them you could stay in my room." he said, and I turned my head around.
"Do you want to show me our room?" I asked, and Harry began to nod like crazy, making me carry him through the castle.

A/N: Now I redid the chapter, I hope it is better now.

Today's question:

What do you think is going to happen in the next chapters? 

MeineKeime