Prolouge

July, 31st 1980

Three of the four marauders were waiting in St. Mungos.
James wife, a beautiful Beta called Lilly, was giving birth to their firstborn. James was hoping for a strong Alpha boy, like every proud Alpha out there. 

But it seems luck wasn't on his side. 

"Mister Potter?" a nurse called, and the man jumped up.
"Yes?" he asked, scared for his child and wife.
"Your wife just delivered two perfectly healthy baby boys." 

Two? Lilly's belly had been quite big, but they thought that had been because they were expecting a strong Alpha.
James stormed through the door to his wife. She was exhausted from the birth, but already feeding their oldest. 

"James, we have twins, can you believe that?" she asked her husband, happy and concerned at the same time.
"I'm not sure. Where is our second?" he asked, looking over his wife. She pushed down the comforter a little, revealing a little baby on her tummy.
"He didn't cry when he was born, but he is healthy they said." she explained, rocking her oldest. James picked up their smaller son, feeling how light and small he was. 

"It is unbelievable that they are twins. Do you think he is a..." James started. "Maybe our big boy is just a really big Alpha, so our Beta looks small in comparison." she tried to explain, denying the possibility of her youngest being an Omega. Let's just say that she was really wrong.

It was the night of Halloween, the Potter twins Henry and Harry Potter were sleeping in their room, when the biggest enemy of the light side, Lord Voldemort, had entered the nursery.
He wanted to kill their firstborn, because a prophecy said, that he would be his end. 

But he was dumbfounded when he found two little beds and two boys. One big and strong and one small and weak.
He was evil, but not stupid. Just because a baby was small now didn't mean that he would stay like that forever. 

Deciding to kill the weaker one first, he picked the baby up, ready to kill it the quickest way, with the killing course.
But the moment he had finished the hex, the second baby began to scream. The spell flew through the room, and the parents came storming in, just seeing Harry being held by the dark lord, and Henry screaming in his bed. 

Just then, the spell, that was intended to kill Harry, hit the caster himself, vanishing him.

Little Harry hit his bed again and began to cry. But his parents didn't care. 

Henry had just defeated Lord Voldemort!

Harry POV (10 years old)

"Harry, go get your brother from his room, we are going to eat lunch!" my mother said, turning off the stove.
I washed my hands to clean them from cooking. 

"Mom, why doesn't Henry help in the kitchen?" I asked her. She turned to me, giving me the 'you-know-why'-look.
Oh yes, my brother was the saviour of the wizarding race, and heroes have other things to do.
He saved me when we were toddlers, and I am so grateful for him! 

I knocked on his room door, hearing an annoyed 'what?!' from him.
He didn't like to be disturbed.
"Lunch is ready, Henry!" I told him. And when Henry heard lunch, he was out of his room and on the kitchen table. 

He was a really athletic child, not like me. I didn't have muscles, I was scrawny and short, he was tall and muscley.
When I am big I want to be like him!
I helped Mom put the food on the table and waited until they all had taken their share, so I could start eating. 

"Boys, today we are going to the doc. I want to prove that I got an Alpha and a Beta boy." Dad said happily. I didn't really care what I was.
Alpha, Beta, Omega, for me it was all the same. But not for my family. 

We went to the doctor, and he injected us with some stuff. It was a test if we were Alphas.
It would trigger our pheromones, and we would start producing them if we were Alphas. As expected, Henry had quite the reaction, and I didn't. 

Then I was tested if I was a Beta or an Omega. They gave me a medicine, and if I was an Omega, it would trigger my first heat.
And if I was a Beta, nothing would happen. Five minutes after I took the pills, I started feeling warm, and it didn't stop.
"I am sorry, it seems you got an Omega too." the doctor said to my parents. 

And that was when everything changed.

I was now not allowed to sleep in my room anymore. I was given the cupboard under the stairs.
I didn't get new clothes, I got Henry's hand-me-downs. I was now doing all the chores in the house. 

But that was because I was an Omega.
Father had explained, that as an Omega, I would cost them a lot of money. The would need to pay for my marriage, for my heat every three months, and other stuff.

And as an Alpha, Henry didn't need all that, so he would get better stuff, so he didn't feel badly treated.
But I also wasn't allowed to go outside alone anymore, or ride a broom. Or play with other children.
It was inappropriate as an Omega, and I was at risk of being raped. It was normal, right?

A/N: So, this is the prologue. You see, it goes in a little different direction then 'the courting', but there will be a lot of FLUFF. And the story is mostly set in Harry's 7th year, and not at Hogwarts. The first chapters will be a little more like a prologue, because I want to be able to explain everything. 

Don't forget to vote and comment!

MeineKeime