"You are a sick bastard!" I yelled before spitting on him.

The spit landed on his chest and he looked at me with an unbelievable expression.

"Did you just fucking spit on me?" he asked really slowly.

I smirked at his stupid face. "Yes, I did. Suck it up, asshole!" I yelled before smiling bitterly.

His expression changed to one of insane calmness, completely opposite of his previous expression.

"Jade, Jade, Jade. Looks like I have to teach you a lesson on who's the boss around here," he smirked at me before taking something out of his pocket.

I felt vulnerable as I took a step back against the wall. He walked closer and finally I got a good look at the object. It was a switchblade.

I felt my stomach do flips as he came closer with a sick smile on his face. All of a sudden, he ran towards me as I tried to kick him. Unfortunately, I failed this time.

He switched open the blade as he pinned me against the wall. I felt my breath hitch in my throat as he glided the side of the blade across my jawline.

"I'm in charge, baby," he whispered as he abruptly turned the blade so that the sharp part stabbed my jawline.

I cried out in pain as Ryan tossed his head back and laughed loudly.

He started dragging the razor across the shoulder part of my grey sweater.

I sobbed as my top ripped open from my left shoulder.

"P-please don't d-do this," I pleaded as tears streamed down my face.

"No can do, bitch. I need to teach you a lesson," he growled as he slashed the razor across my collarbone.

I cried out in pain as I shook uncontrollably.

"No, baby, don't be scared. I need to do this or else you won't understand." he coaxed as I felt disgusted.

He grabbed my face in both of his hands and pushed his lips against mine. His body was too close to mine, way too close. I felt sick as he forced his lips upon mine.

He pulled back and let the razor travel down my sleeve and he started on ripping my other sleeve. I sobbed as he pressed harder with the razor. He finally stopped using the razor when my shirt was completely useless. But no, he didn't stop there. He took out a pair of scissors and cut my sweater, my only shirt, to shreds.

I sobbed as he looked at me lustfully, only in my bra and leggings. I used my arms to cover myself up.

This is it. I'm going to loose my v-card.

He stalked towards me and kissed me roughly. He forced his tongue inside my mouth and I felt like barfing. His hand made its way to my hair. He pulled out my hair tie, making my hair cascade down.

"Ry- Oh my god." a familiar high-pitched made Ryan stumble away from me, leaving me as a sobbing mess on the floor.

"Don't rape her yet! Are you stupid?!" Ashley's shrill voice broke the silence.

Rape? They were planning this?!

"Why? She's so sexyyy," he slurred.

She rolled her eyes as she shoved his shoulder. "You dumbass, if she manages to escape, she can file a rape case against you!" Ashley spoke quickly and she tried to whisper but I heard everything.

"Oh yeah, that makes sense. When do I get her?" he asked as he eyed me.

I sobbed quietly on the floor as I tried to cover myself with my arms.

I almost lost my v-card. I feel sick to the pit of my stomach as I cried on the floor.

I feel like such a loser for giving up against him. I should have stood up to him. But I didn't. I gave up and showed him that I'm still that weak girl with whom's emotions he can play with.

My thoughts were shattered as I heard Ashley speak quite loudly.

"Do whatever you want with her before you kill her! That way, she wouldn't be able to do anything about it!" she hollered.

Kill me? Wow, I should've saw that one coming.

I hugged my knees as I watched them bicker from my spot on the floor.

"Yeah, you're right. Whatever," he slurred as they both left the room and left me as a sobbing, blood-filled mess.

I crawled over my leather jacket that was sprawled on the floor. I slipped it on and zipped up the front. The jacket is the type that's supposed to be short. A bit of my belly was still showing but it felt better than wearing just my bra. Plus, it's extremely cold in this room.

At least there's one positive in my life.

Now all I get to do is wait for my death.