The two nodded, and Izzy quickly went and grabbed some for her. Rosalie decided to just put the black jeans she was given on, and leave the shirt, tying it up on the side, as it was a bit big. She wondered who's shirt it was.

Rosalie gave the all clear and Alec came back in the room. Only for the three to leave the room, and go up to her old room.

Jace and Clary, stayed down in a different room, so that everything could be explained to Clary.

"So... Jace.... Who is he? "

Rosalie wanted to know more about this 'mystery' person, that right now took over her mind.

"Oh, mom and dad took him in when he was 10. His father died right in front of him, he had no one. "

Izzy smiled as she said that, like she knew something, or at least assumed something.

"What happened when I was gone? "

Alec sat down beside her and put an arm around her shoulder pulling her in, so she was leaning on him.

"Well, we searched for you, all of us, for half a year. Mom and dad lost hope, they thought you were gone, so they stopped. Izzy and I, we continued to search, every time we went on missions. No one thought they'd ever see you again. It got hard. I became more closed off, tried to become like mom and dad. Izzy, she got into these times where she doubted herself a lot. That wasn't your fault though, so don't even try to think that way."

Rosalie didn't know what to say. She was happy that she found her family but she couldn't help but think that maybe this was her fault.

After a few minutes of talking, it was quiet, so she took this time to ask.

"What's Jace like?"

Rose didn't realize that he was standing in the doorway. He had a small smile on his face.

"Why don't you ask him?" He suggested, straightening up.

Rosalie turned her head towards the door, catching his gaze. She almost got lost in his eyes. She didn't know what to say to that.

"Anyways... We can all catch up later, we have some work to do."

Jace then left. Rosalie looked back to her siblings, to see they both wore a smirk.

"Oh shut up."

They all walked out into the main room, and saw Clary, Jace, and Simon.

"What is going on here? Why is there a mundane in the institute?"

Alec was the first to reach them. The girls went over to the work station behind the one they were at.

"A Circle member followed him to get to Clary, and I'm assuming Rosalie as well."

" A Circle rune, just like the guys that took my mother." Clary added.

Well this was new information. Rosalie understood why they were after her, I mean her mother had the Mortal Cup.

"What exactly is a Circle member and why are they trying to kill us?" Simon asked.

"All we know is... a long time ago the Circle led a revolt. A lot of shadowhunters got killed.... including my father."

Rosalie, who was watching Jace the whole time, noticed how his expression changed a bit. No one else would've really picked it up, because of the way he hid it, but she knew...

Rose couldn't imagine what it would be like to lose someone so close to you. In a way, she sort of did, but she knew they were alive.

"And since the revolt we've been forbidden to even hear about the Circle." Alec added, and by his tone you could tell he was getting bored of this already.