Chapter 69

Xander's Pov

It's been about 2 months since we brought our little angels home and I have to say life can't get any better than it is now. Being able to look at what my angel and I created through our love is the strongest and most special feeling in the world. Our babies are so happy and we're so lucky to have them. I have to admit the day I found my angel outside that treehouse on the grass I was so afraid we'd lose our babies. I was afraid to lose her. But I'm so grateful now that we don't have to worry about anything like that happening any more.

I had all my men meet me in my office this morning to discuss how my father is going to suffer for what he did to Natalie. But before I kill him I've decided to torture him for a while. We all take a seat at my conference table as I begin. "Well as you all know I normally wouldn't have planned to take out my father at a time like this but he obviously leaves me no other choice. He won't ever have the chance to come after me or my family again. And that happens tonight. Now I've already assigned Leo to kidnap drug him and bring him to my warehouse." I tell them sternly before giving Leo a nod to speak.

"Xander I've already sent my best crew to find his location and when they let me know where he is in going there myself and I will personally see to it that he's bound in pure steel locks."

"Good. Now I need each of you to take part in this. I will need 4 of you to leave with me when I go and I need 6 of you already at the warehouse and make sure my torture wall is up turned. This man is going to have some serious hell to pay for even coming close to my angel and children." I stand and they do so too, as I tell them they're dismissed. They all leave the room and I decide to go and search for my angel. I search everywhere for her until I find her in the library. I watch as my beautiful angel sleeps with a book about Barney in her lap on the soft couch and our baby loves snuggled in her arms with their little pink and blue blankets keeping them cocooned.

Faith peeks up at me and smiles at the sight of her daddy. She begins to make cooing baby noises and reach her chubby and cute little arms out for me. I carefully pick her up out of my angels arms and into mine as I hold her tiny little body close to me. I sit down In The rocking Chair we bought for the library when we want to read to the twins and begin to bounce her in my lap. She giggles and drools a bit as she begins to kick her baby feet in happiness. I kiss her chubby warm cheeks and forehead as her little hands reach my nose.

I smile at our precious bundle of joy and rest her head on my shoulder as I begin to rock her to sleep. I look up only to my angel yawning with our now awake baby boy in her arms. Her beautiful big eyes flutter open and she rubs her eyes with her fist. "Hi Daddy. How long ago did you come and find us". She asks and I stand up with our baby girl still in my arms. I hand her to her mother and take a sit before lifting up my angel and placing her in my lap with our two baby loves in her arms.

"How are you so strong? Do you know how heavy that is for you to lift all three of us?" I chuckle at her words. "It's like lifting a feather angel. You're already so petite as it is". I kiss her temple, cheek and forehead as we look down on our precious little angels. Just looking at them makes my heart warm in happiness. The fact that we conceived these two beautiful humans still amazes me.

I watch as my angel coos at them and plays with their little feet and hands. I guess now is the time to tell her about my plan tonight. "My love I need to tell you something". She slowly peaks up at me with questioning look on her beautiful face. I let out a deep sigh and begin.

"Angel do you remember how I told you I would handle my father so he doesn't ever try to hurt you or out little ones anymore?" She nods her head slowly and I continue. "Ok well I have to do that tonight. There's no other time and no other way to ensure he will never come after any of you again. When he hurt you angel, that was when I realized what I really had to do. And when I found you that day....you looked so lifeless. Almost as if you already died and all I can think about is how I nearly lost you and our babies. And that's never going to happen again. I can't live without you and our babies angel..it would kill me, it nearly did".

I tell her as my voice becomes shaky. I feel her small hand come up and stroke my cheek lovingly. "I'm so sorry Xander. I-I just really thought he was going to hurt you. But I was so stupid and I put myself and the babies in danger and I can't help but think if something happened to them it would've been my fault."

"Ssh my love it's ok. Nothing happened to them and that's all that matters. My father was a master at manipulation and lies. He only said that to scare you and trick you into meeting him. But also. I don't ever want you to handle anything like that on your own again do you understand angel? You are always to come to me if someone even so much as looks at you the wrong way. Understand?"

"Yes. I love you."

"I love you angel. More than you'll ever know". I place a passionate but delicate kiss on her soft plump lips before resting my chin on her head. And this is mostly how we spent the day together. My beautiful family wrapped in my arms. We took the babies to the theater and watched beauty and the beast as we laid them out on the floor, cushioned by thick blankets so they could kick their feet around. Their little giggles and toothless smiles make my heart melt.

A little after they were fed they both needed a diaper change. I know some parents think it's disgusting but I find it adorable. I love everything about our little angels even when they get messy. "Aww is daddy's little princess happy?" I coo down at our baby girl as she giggles and moves her little chubby arms around. I kiss her little feet and toes and watch as my angel tickles our baby boy's little belly. We sit them down in their little cribs and decided to let them nap.