Chapter 3

Xander's Pov

She was it .
It was her.
It was my one.
It was my love.

Everything about her screamed innocent. The way she was stuttering while trying to take my order, the way she would look down when my tensing gaze was upon her. She was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen placed in this world. Her beautiful dark eyes with hints of brown in them, he beautiful dark curls that I could run my fingers through day and night, her stunning chocolate smooth skin that I could caress everyday, all day and at last her smile. Her smile was the most beautiful smile I have ever seen in my life.
She is my one, my love and soon my life.
I smile as she makes her way back to my table with my order.

"Here you go sir, I will bring your coffee right out." she says in her Angelic voice that I could fall asleep listening to . "Take your time love, it's ok." my gaze focused on her. She smiles. "Yes sir" and I manage around a groan as her voice and words make me harden. Not even 2 minutes later she is back with my coffee and delicately places it on my table "Please enjoy your meal Sir." she quickly disappears to the back of the diner.

When she reappears she is taking orders from other customers and smiling her beautiful smile as she does. Her beautiful smile can light up my day just by looking at her, her soft voice can soothe anyone to sleep and just by being here she has made me forget all my past problems in life. All I can think about, is her.

Soon after she is done serving several customers , she comes back to my table to retrieve my dishes and says " I do trust everything was to your liking sir" she says looking down but I can still see her nervousness. "Yes everything was absolutely perfect , simply "delicious" i say in an aroused voice and she quickly looks up at me and smiles shyly and says "I'm glad, please come back again." and turns to walk away.

Little does she know I will be seeing her much more often and I smirk to myself as I exit the diner and make my way to work. On my way , I call my best friend and business assistant Leo.
When he picks up he answers "what can I do for you Xan?" I quickly reply

"First of all never fucking call me that. And second I need you to give me all the information on the diner that's on Moretti Drive as well as a waitress there. Then Get back to me immediately " and I hang up before he can question my order . I finally make my way back into my office and sigh I my mind wonders to my beautiful love I met earlier. Life is going to be so much better with her in it.

Natalie's Pov

"Gabby whyyyyy would you make me do that." I say while smiling but still mad she made me serve a Billionaire as I have just come to learn his job.

"He's the most popular Billionaire in America, probably the world and you've never heard of Xander Moretti? He owns Moretti industries and his company has been expanding for years all over the world and you've just come to learn about him? You should be thanking me." she says jokingly.

"Well thank you Gabbs but it's not a big deal I mean sure it's not everyday that I meet a Billionaire but it's not like I'll ever meet him again , I'm sure that was a once in a lifetime thing and I was just lucky enough to get the opportunity."

"Sweetheart I'm taking it you didn't know his building is around the corner?" I realize "Moretti Industries" which is only 15 minutes away from here and I realize he is the owner.

"You're right, and ok so maybe he does work right around the corner in a skyscraper but it's not like I'll ever see him again. This is LA and most likely he will never return to a diner like this because he is the richest man in America."

"Mhmm either that or you don't want to see that Greek God again because your so damn innocent."

"Gabby it's not like I'll run for the hills if I see him again it's just that....I'm sure he has other things to do , people to see or women to entertain." I then realize I never considered the fact he could be a playboy , like most of the rich men in LA who spend their nights partying away clubs and getting drunk at bars and using women like toys as if they're disposable objects.

"You have a point, but that guy really was a hunk. Probably the most gorgeous guy I've seen in America but idk there was something about him that just....seemed different . But I could be wrong. He seems very high status. His world probably is filled with limousines and endless business parties for all we know."

"Yeah you're right, for all we know". And she was right. But there was something about him that just made sense. Like he was searching for something but that's something we'd never come to know. I do secretly hope to meet him again someday though, but if not then I know I won't ever forget my encounter with him today.

Later on, my shift is over and I am headed back to my apartment while trying to move quickly to take shelter from the freezing weather. I walk into my apartment and into my bedroom to change into my night attire which is a simple long sleeve black shirt and cotton pajamas. Turning out my light I close my eyes as I let darkness take over me.