Chapter 17

Xander's Pov

I let out a long sigh as I finish my paper work. I was frustrated earlier because I had to leave my princess to get some paper work done but now I have all evening and night to spend with her. I plan on taking her out to dinner tonight because we had to spend our first date here. Smiling to myself I walk out my office and head towards our library knowing that's where my princess will be.
Just as I proceed to open the library door I stop at the voice of my beautiful angel.

" I just want him to be happy Mrs Ana. He used to feel alone but I'm going to make sure he never feels that way again. I'm never going to give up on him no matter what. I love him so much and I will one day try to give him a family ".

After listening to that I burst the door open and ran straight to my love, picking small body up and hugging her to me. "I . Love. You. So. Much. It .hurts." I say in between kisses to her neck and face.

"Xander stop it this tickles". She giggles and I gently sit her back down to her feet."I'm sorry you had to see that Ana but as you can tell I'm in love."

"It's no problem sir I understand the feeling. Enjoy her while you can."

I think to myself as I take notice that was a little weird of her to say but push the thoughts back into my mind as I focus on my kitten.

"Princess get ready because I am taking you out to dinner tonight. And don't worry about a dress just go look into your wardrobe."

She stares at me with a confused look on her face. "I hope you didn't do anything expensive Xander. I don't want you to have to spend up all you-". I cut her off as I pick her up throwing her over my shoulder and run out the office and upstairs.

"Xander what in the world are you doing!" I ignore my princess and just smile while she laughs. When we reach her room she stands still frozen

 When we reach her room she stands still frozen

"Xander.....wow" I notice her tear filled eyes and pull her into my lower chest. "This the most beautiful gift anyone has ever gotten me considering its my first gift."

I am totally and completely surprised by my angel. How can someone as heavenly as her never have received a gift before , ever in life. Little does she know I'm going to shower her with gifts. I am going to give my beautiful love everything her heart desires because she deserves the world. "Don't worry Mia Cara. Your life is going to be very very different from now on. You're going to have the best of everything."

I lean down and kiss her head softly. "Now get ready kitten. We have a long night ahead of us." With that I leave her to herself and smirk as I think about what I'm hoping will take place tonight.

It is now 6:00pm and I've made our dinner reservations for 7:00pm. I am now waiting for my princess to come downstairs. I know she will look absolutely stunning because she always does. There's nothing she could do to make me think she's not beautiful. My princess is and always will be perfect just the way she is. Tonight, I plan to be special because. I plan to make love to my princess tonight. After hearing what she truly felt in my heart about me this afternoon, I know there's nothing else I want more in this world than her. If she isn't ready then we will wait. She's worth it. I hear the sound of hills clicking and turn around to see the most beautiful sight in front of me. My angel has her beautiful curls down, framing her face. Her dress is the most beautiful and fitting dress I've ever seen.

She walks up to me looking down to the floor until she slowly peeks up with her beautiful big brown eyes

She walks up to me looking down to the floor until she slowly peeks up with her beautiful big brown eyes. "D-do I l-look ok?". I chuckle at her question and kiss her lips softly. "Angel you look so gorgeous I just want to rip this dress off you and take you on this floor". She gasps lightly and blushes. She's so cute. "Come on love, we have a long night ahead of us". I take her hand in mine and we exit our mansion. I take her to my limousine and laugh as she squeals in happiness. "Omg Xander this is amazing! Thank you." She leans in and kisses my lips before pulling away and we enter the vehicle. On our way there my angel is gazing out the window at the city lights with a huge grin on her face. Just seeing her joy brings so much happiness to my heart. From now on she will feel nothing but love. "Are you excited princess?" She nods her head quickly making me laugh aloud "Have you ever been to Beverly Hills angel?"

"Once a long time ago when I was staying at the orphanage. The headmistress thought it would be a nice day trip so she brought us and we spent the entire day here." I take her hand and kiss each of her knuckles. "Well we'll be coming here a lot more often. I want to show you the world, I want to take you to any place you haven't been . I want to give you the world because I love you angel."

"Xander I love you too. So very much. I am going to do the best to make sure you don't feel alone ever again. I'm going to hold you at night and I'll be right there next to you when you wake up . You can even snuggle my boobs if you want to." I laugh at her statement as I realize that is a habit I developed. She's just so soft I can't help it. She makes me calm and I'm at peace when I'm with my love. "I'm afraid I'll have to angel. You're too soft."

The rest of the way we just enjoy each other's presence in comfortable silence. Soon enough we arrive at the restaurant and my angel is shocked to say the least when we reach the inside.