Chapter 10

Xander's Pov

When we get to the kitchen, I sit my angel on the counter. She looks so sexy in my t-shirt it makes me want to take her on this counter right now but I won't scare her away. "What would you like for breakfast my sweet love?" I ask which leads me to wonder if she had a favorite food.

"Surprise me. Anything you like I will eat." I smile at her response and began to take eggs, waffle mix and butter out. As I begin to drop the mix on the waffle maker I noticed my princess started setting the table for us. I smile in appreciation and make sure the waffles don't burn. Once I've fixed the waffles I quickly began to scramble eggs when my love comes next to me.

"Let me do that, you should know I love to help in the kitchen. I'll take it from here." She says sweetly. I kiss her lips slowly which causes her to gasp lightly at first but then she starts kissing me back.

After we pull apart I go to the island and make fresh orange juice for us . I toast a few bagels , plate them and sit them on the breakfast table along with the other food. Once everything is done I pull out the chair for my Bella and we began to eat. "Mia cara can I ask you something?" she looks up at me with those beautiful big doe eyes. "Always."I smile and mentally prepare myself for her answer. "Will you allow me to take you on a date this evening?" She stares off as if thinking of her response before giving me her gorgeous smile "Yes. I'll go on a date with you." I smile back at her and lean in for a kiss which she happily obliges to. "Tonight will be perfect my love." Soon we are finished eating and we head upstairs to dress.

As I make my way to my room I check my phone to see a missed call from Leo. My best friend and business assistant. Leo and I have been friends for years ever since we were teenagers. Our families were good friends and we were always around each other. When we both graduated my dad decided to give us both jobs at the company until he passed it down to me. Although we don't see our families much due to our jobs we still see each other because he works for me . But I see him more as my business partner rather than assistant. I call him back and he immediately responds.

"Hey Xander, I just got all the information on the guy you wanted . Daniel Sanchez . Turns out he moved from Seattle 5 years ago after being released from prison for Domestic violence against his wife or past wives I should say. He was in prison for 10 years until he was released on good behavior. When he moved here and got a job as a bartender until he was fired for being accused of sexual harassment. But right now we have him down at the warehouse so you can come and deal with him when you have free time."

"Thanks Leo, I will be by there this afternoon myself. He will regret ever hurting Natalie. But Thanks again man, I'll see you later".

"Ok bye"

As I hang up the phone I exit my room in search to find my love. Walking down the hallway I see the bedroom door open , I walk in and see my angel grabbing her purse. "I have an extra uniform at the diner so we don't need to go by my place" I nod while grabbing her hand and we make our way out of the house and to my car.

On our way to the diner, my angel seemed a but nervous as right now she is playing with my fingers with one hand while my other is on the wheel. I won't tell her but I find it adorable that she plays with my fingers. Maybe one day she'll play with something else of mine... "Angel everything is going to be alright ok? I am going to make sure your boss does not fire you or he will regret it with every inch of his life." She smiles at me in response. "I trust you Xander." Those words bring a very pleased expression to my face and I smile at her.

"Thank you my beautiful princess." I take her hand and kiss the back of it and keep my eyes on the road. The rest of the drive is peaceful, with my angel relaxed there's no better feeling right now.

Natalie's Pov

About 45 minutes later we arrive at the diner due to traffic. Xander comes around to open the passenger door for me and we enter the diner. Once we are inside I head straight to the Boss's office as I know he is pissed at me. "Do you want me to go in with you princess?" I shake my head while looking down . "I'll be ok." He nods and leaves me to enter the office. As I make my way inside I see a very livid Mr Smith. He looks as if he could kill anything that stands in his way. "I'm so sorry for being late Mr Smith I was with a friend, and I didn't get up until lat- I am cut off from my words as I feel a painful sting on my cheek. He slapped me. I look up at him with tear filled eyes.

"Listen to me you little bitch. I have put up with you for way too long and I am not going to tolerate any of your pathetic excuses any longer. All I hear right now are excuses not to be fired but you deserve to be fired and I will see to it that you are!! . I quickly turn around to grab the door handle but he spins me around. "If you tell anyone I hit you , you will regret it." Tears spilling down my cheeks as I feel my jaw go numb.

I have had enough of feeling so worthless.

"I have always been a hard worker here. I've never ever been late except once apart from today . I've worked for you for the past 4 years even when you treated me like dirt, and not for being late or for not working hard. But for the fact that I wouldn't sleep with you for money. Well I'm done here, go ahead and fire me because I may be trash to you but you'll always be a bastard to me." I finish angrily.

I try to open the door but he quickly slams it and grabs me by my neck and throws me to the floor. "I'M GOING MAKE YOU REGRET THE DAY YOU WERE EVER BORN YOU BITCH!!" He comes charging at me but stops when we both hear a very deep and angry voice. "NO THE HELL YOUR NOT !".