Chapter 31

Xander's Pov

Before we landed I made sure to tightly secure my angel's seatbelt as she was still asleep. I carried her to our lemo and we are now on our way to the Sky City Space Needle restaurant in Seattle Washington. I know how much she was dying to visit one day so I thought why not today. She's going to be so very surprised and I'll always do anything to see those beautiful brown eyes light up when something excites her or when she shows that beautiful smile when something makes her happy. She's so breathtakingly beautiful I believe she is a Goddess on earth. Looking down her I reach up and gently push lose strands of her hair out her face. Our lemo comes to a stop and I realize we're at the restaurant. I lean down and whisper lowly in my angel's ear.

"Wake up sleeping beauty. I want you to see your surprise". She groans and rubs her eyes with her mall hands. She's so adorable. I kiss her forehead and she smiles. "Xander, is the surprise here?". I chuckle and nod my head as she squeals in excitement. The driver opens the car door for us and stepping out I look over to see my princess's face. She is literally frozen, I know she must be in shock. I think this is a bit overwhelming for her because I notice tears welling up in her eyes. I walk up behind her, my Giant body dwarfing hers and wrap my arms around her waist. I place a soft kiss on her neck and she leans back into my touch. "Xander..this is the most beautiful surprise you could have ever given me. This is so sweet. Thank you so so much.

Walking inside we are greeted by a waiter

Walking inside we are greeted by a waiter. Of course we already have our table, perks of being a Billionaire. Sitting down at our booth I focus my gaze on my love who for the world won't stop looking around at the exquisite interior.

 Sitting down at our booth I focus my gaze on my love who for the world won't stop looking around at the exquisite interior

"Xander I....I just can't believe....how did you do this?" Reaching over the table I take her small hand in mine. "You can do anything for the person you love. I love you so I made a few calls and flew is out here and here we are, together and happy. I love you so much baby and I knew this was on your wish list so I made it happen."

"I love you too Xander. Thank you for this gift, this is all like a wonderful dream to me. I hope this won't make you late for the ball tomorrow though". My beautiful love has no idea that ball will be held here. I was going to surprise her on that one but I might as well tell her now. "Well my sweet love, you will probably be happy to know that the ball will be held here. Don't worry about your dress or anything it's all been taken cared of. Tonight I just want you to enjoy yourself. We will probably be up all night making love but don't worry, I'll make sure you get to rest a bit". I send her a wink and she giggles. That is a sound I will never tire of hearing. God I love this woman and tonight I will show her how great that love is. "Xander will your Uncle Jack and Aunt Martha be at your ball?" Oh for fucks sake I forgot all about that bastard. How he called my princess a whore. I wanted to kill him right there and then but I couldn't. My angel was standing right there and my Aunt would've been devastated. Of course I don't give a damn when it comes to my love. I know one thing, if he dare upsets or says anything offensive to my angel tomorrow I will personally make his life a living hell. He always has been on the scared side once you get to know him so giving him a nice warning tomorrow shouldn't make him too nervous. "Xander?" Snapping my head up in my loves direction I see a worried look on her face. "Sorry my love, I was thinking about something. Yes my Uncle and Aunt will be there but if my uncle says anything and I mean anything offensive, you are to come and tell me immediately if I am not by your side. Even if I am talking to my staff members for business, are we clear angel?" She nods her head, giving me a soft smile. Soon our waiter came with our orders as I ordered for us earlier before we arrived. "Xander this is so good. Mmmh". If she makes these moaning sounds throughout dinner I might take her on this very table. I feel my little "friend" getting excited already. This is going to be a long night.

After finishing our meals we decided to head to my penthouse I own here. I own one in most states and mansions in other countries so it's easy to just stay there when I have business meetings.

"Xander this place is so beautiful! You can literally see the ocean from here

"Xander this place is so beautiful! You can literally see the ocean from here." Walking up behind her I wrap my arms around her and pick up her small body, carrying her bridal style up stairs and into the master bedroom. Gently laying her delicate body on the bed I lean in giving her a long, slow and passionate kiss. My hands take hold on her waist as we continue to move our lips together. Breaking away from her lips my mouth finds its way to her neck as I place slow kisses there and nibble on that sweet spot right beneath her ear. "Xander..." My princess breathes out on a moan which only encouraged me to suck on her, hard. "Xander...I need you". I hum against her skin. "I'm right here angel". she shakes her head leisurely and takes my hand, reach down and cupping it on her wet heat. "I need you here Xander...I ache for you". She puts light pressure on my hand and smiles before kissing my nose. I get off the bed, standing her up with me and my fingers immediately find her zippers. Pulling her clothes off all except her matching white bra and panty set. "Beautiful". I whisper before placing my hands on both sides her underwear and gently pulling down. I unhook her bra, tugging it down her arms and exposing her bare breast. She unbuttons my shirt and unbuckles my pants. She slowly pulls down my boxers and my very hard cock springs out. I push her back down on the bed and climb over her body. "How is it that you've not split me in half yet my love? your big." she giggles and ends up moaning loudly when I enter her with a finger . Moving it in and out swiftly her breath hitches and she arches her neck, squirming in pleasure. I added a second finger, curving them slightly and rubbing against her inner walls. She gripped the sheets tightly and sucked in a breath. I could tell she was coming close as she snapped her eyes shut tight and screamed my name out as she came on my fingers. I sucked her sweet fluids off my fingers, my eyes never leaving hers. Within seconds I was stroking my long, thick cock and rubbing against her opening.

I slowly enter her as I hear her low moans and then shove all the way into her. Her breathes quickened and I brought her knees up, wrapping her legs around my waist. I began to pull out before slowly pushing back in. Picking up my pace I feel her wrap her arms around my neck, sinking her fingers into my hair. I get to a point where I am pounding into her, moaning her name and burying my face in the side of her neck. I feel her tighten around me which makes me moan even louder. "Come for me love, you feel so good, you gonna come for me again? come around my cock angel". I somehow knew my words drove her to the edge because seconds later I feel her milk my cock with her juices as she screams out my name. I release my warm seed deep inside my love's womb. Holding her close to me to make sure her body soaks up every last drop.

I watch her eyes flutter close from our    Orgasm.

My baby doesn't even realize I released my seed inside of her.