Chapter 36

Natalie's Pov

Running downstairs I giggle as I rush to  get to my king. We decided to sleep downstairs in front of the fireplace.

Entering the living room I find Xander sitting down in the chair placed in front of the fire

Entering the living room I find Xander sitting down in the chair placed in front of the fire. Approaching him I stand between his parted legs, reaching up to cup his beautiful face in my hands as I notice the worried look in his eyes. His eyes meet mines and I lean in to kiss his forehead.  "What's wrong baby?, tell me what's bothered you". as if contemplating on what to say next, he just grabs my hand, pulling me closer to him before yanking me down on his lap to straddle him. He is definitely a giant compared to me in this position. I squirm in his lap, trying to free myself and attempt to convince him I'm too heavy but he just laughs and holds my waist down with his large hands. "You're lighter than a pillow princess and your so petite I'm afraid to drop you". Smiling up at him with my deepest affections I wonder how much more perfect this gorgeous man in front of me can get.

"My angel, why didn't you tell me that Jack spoke to you tonight?". How does he know that?!

"Uh, well I mean....I guess I ....forgot?" He raises an eyebrow in suspicions and letting out a gentle sigh I decide to tell him the truth....most of it. "Well I accidentally bumped into him and he didn't expect to see me here tonight. Must have thought I was arm candy."

"Was he an asshole to you?". Avoiding the question I smile playfully before kissing  his perfect lips. "I don't want to talk about him tonight Xander. It's just me and you so please don't ruin our special moment." before he can even reply I smash my lips to his. Moving our lips in a slow and passionate rhythm, I feel his steadily growing bulge beneath me. Deciding to tease him a bit I begin to grind myself slowly on his manhood. "Ahh angel...you shouldn't tease me like this." he moans out against my neck. Giggling I began to move even faster, harder as my breaths hitch. I feel my panties become soaked and soon I start to moan lowly. I begin to feel myself almost climax but Xander yanks me off his lap. Looking up at him I notice a different look in his eyes. It was as if the soft and gentle Xander had..left. His eyes showed desire, need. Dominance. "Lets take these off princess." without warning Xander rips off my black silk nightgown, completely tearing the thin material and looks at my naked body hungrily.

Bringing his hands up to my waist he stares at me in adoration. "I've dreamt of doing this so many times to you my love. I wanted to make love to you yet take you senselessly the day I met you because I knew you'd be my one love. My other half. My heart.".  Pulling me close and bringing his head down he kisses the top of my tummy. "And I cant wait until you're swollen with our future babies."

I began to swiftly undress him until getting to his boxers. Slowly pulling them down his big shaft sprouts up and getting on my knees I start to gently pump him. "Ahh..yess angel..faster". obeying his commands I begin to pump him even harder and faster, noticing his precum at the tip I rub it, spreading it all over his shaft. "Ohhh....yes princess...keep doing that don't stop." I continue until I feel his cock huge cock twitch in my hands before exploding his seed. "You did amazing baby. Now its your turn. He stands me up before sitting me down on his fingers. I gently begin to rock back and forth on them, curling my toes and squeezing his shoulders. I intstantly moan when he curls them inside of me. "X-Xander!" he moves them fast inside of me, my core clenching and unclenching around his fingers. Feeling him hit my G-spot I lose all control as moan out loudly, my fluids dripping around his fingers. He brings them up to his mouth, sucking it off.

"You taste wonderfully my love." Blushing furiously I look away but yelp when feel him take one of my breasts into his mouth. "Hmm". moaning against him I smile in pleasure as I feel him do the same to the other. "These are mines angel, no one else's understood?"

"Yes Xander!" He smirks at my moans.

"Good. Now come to Daddy". He lifts me up and sits me on his long, hard shaft. "Take me in angel". he  orders pressing my hips down. I take him in leisurely but stop with just the head inside me. "Does it feel good?". I ask.

"Very good angel." Pushing all the way down to adjust to his size I moan out and wrap my arms around his neck. My eyelids slide shut and I rose up slightly sank down, taking more of his pulsing shaft. "Feels so good" I panted over him. I rose up before slamming back down hard, nearly taking his entire length. "Fuck angel!". He bellowed with pleasure as my tight body clenched around him. Stilling me with his hands on my waist I stop my movements as I look up at him trembling with need. "I need you to move love. Just like that." Gripping my hips tightly, he maneuvered them up and down, guiding me on his shaft. "Do you like that love?"

"Yes. Harder, please". I begged him and he wrapped his arms around my back, holding me closer to him before bucking his hips upward repeatedly and continuously slamming up into me. Fast. Our loud moans filled the room as I continued to ride him. I could feel he needed to release. "I'm losing it angel. I need you to come for me."

Crying out I threw my head back and came on a silent scream all around his manhood. Thrusting his hips up into me a few more times I feel him shoot his hot seed, jet after jet into me. I gasped and stiffened when I feel it hit my cervix. He drops his head to my breasts, still panting hard from release.

Laying down on our bed on the floor, I front of the fire I sigh as I press a kiss to Xander's forehead. We are both sideways and his face is currently stuffed in my boobs (as usual). While my fingers massage his scalp. The night couldn't be more intimate than this. I love him so much. Looking down at him I see a smile smile displayed on his face and decide to tease him. "Why so happy ?" I giggle and he takes my hand in his, placing a kiss on it. "Because we didn't use protection again and you might be pregnant." Smiling I think on the fact that I could soon be a mommy but my smile fades when I think about my health situation. I still haven't told him, but I know I need to soon. "What if I am?"

"Then That'll be the 2nd best thing that's ever happened to me." Kissing his lips swiftly stare at him lovingly as I realize what he means. I have to admit I'm a little afraid I might be pregnant but if I am then I will do whatever I can to keep me and the child healthy.

That night we talked for hours until we made love again and then we got a little bit of shut eye.