13. PARTYY - Rich

A\N

This part is gonna be from Rich's POV of the Party, just because I wanted to write RichJake.

Warning
Smut, HeAvY SmUt
(In advance I'm sorry)

Rich's POV .....DUH.

"Hello is this y/n's Mum?" I asked into the phone
"Uh yes, who's is this? " she replied
"I'm Rich, one of the guys from the party y/n went to, she crashed on the couch with some of the other girls and I was wondering if she could sleep here so we don't have to wake her up? " The last part was a bit of a lie, but how am I supposed to tell her that her daughter was drunk, high, and pass out with Micheal.

A\N your Mums super cool in this book,

"Yeah that's fine, oh and Rich?" she said
"Yes?" I questioned
" I'm not and over protective Mum, so you can tell me the truth. I had my partying days to."
" I-" do I tell her the truth? I tell a little bit. "She's drunk and passed out on a mattress, with a guy called Micheal, you'll know him soon by the way there getting along" I laughed
drugs are illegal so I'll just not tell her that part.
She laughed "Well, now I have something to tease her about, so thank you."

"OK, I gotta tell one more Mum so I have to go"
"Bye Rich, I hope you and y/n become friends!"
To be honest, I think she'll become my new little sister.
I hung up the phone and called Micheal's Mum. I know she's cool because we've had party's at her house before. While she was home!

"Hello Mrs Mell, it's Rich."
"Rich! Hello, and what did I say about calling me that?" I laughed
"It makes you feel old, sorry Debbie"
A\N I don't know her name so Debbie will do.
"So, what are you calling about"
"Well, I was gonna ask if Micheal could stay the night"
"Of course, now give me details"
Haha, she the best. I wish my Mum was like that.
"Well he's passed out, high and Drunk, On a mattress we set up."

"Not a surprise." she said, I laughed,
"But theres good news,"
"OooOoooOo, spill." I continue to laugh,
we is she so interested? My Mum wouldn't give a shit.
"Welllllllll, he did all these things with a girl. Her names y/n." she squealed into the phone like a little kid.

"Is she pretty? Does she like Micheal? Why haven't I heard of her before?
Wait, Micheal's not gay?! I can't have grandchildren! Not that I have anything against LGBTQ+ I just want grand kids." she ranted, I burst out laughing again.
Why can't my Mum be like this?
"Yes, she's pretty. They have painfully obvious feelings for each other and She's new so you've probably haven't meet her. He's also probably to embarrassed to tell you" I tried to answer most of the questions.

"When Micheal gets home I can't wait to tease him about it! But I'll let you go, you probably tired,"
Nah I'm really awake,
"yeah, " I lied " I'll see you later Debbie"
"Bye Rich!"

As soon as I hung up I heard a crash up stairs.
Jake.
He was drunk so I had to force him into his bedroom to sleep. I walked in and leaned against the door to see if I could hear anything. I defiantly did not expect to hear what I heard,
"Rich~" I opened the door a little and looked inside.

Smut incoming~

Jake was on his bed, his legs spread. He had his hands around his dick moving up and down. The sight got me instantly hard. I tried to look away but my eyes were glued. I didn't walk in until he grunted and thrusting into his hand.

"Jakey, what did I tell you about touching yourself?" I said as I walked into the room, when he saw me he didn't get embarrassed he just stopped and sighed, putting his pants back on.
"Well, you think I'm drunk so you won't have sex with me"
"Think? I know your drunk."
"Did you ever think, maybe I was faking? Come Rich. I have party's all the time, three beers aren't gonna get me fully drunk" He responded
"Oh." I Replied, shook. "Why fake it?"
"'Cause it's fun to see people reaction to the stuff you say" I just shook my head.

"The prize for the drinking competition was the last condom, but I thought I'd keep it to myself. For you. " he said
"Babee" I said,
I came over to the bed and sat on his chest, my legs on either side of him.
Who cares if he is kinda drunk. He got me hard so he's gonna fix it.

I kissed him roughly on the lips letting him know I want it.
"So how'd you get hard?" I asked Jake
"I thought about your lips around my dick and I remember how amazing it felt and the poof, it's there" I kissed him again, slightly grinding on him.
"You want me to suck you off" I teased and whispered in his ear, he gasped
"Y-yes"

I tugged at his top and he lifted his hands so I could take it off, I took mine off to. I connected are lips for a second then kissed his neck, I knew were to go because we've done this a couple times. I kissed under his jaw and I felt him tense, I smirked and started biting and licking, leaving a dark mark.

Finding a couple more places I moved away, he was now speckled with hickeys. I kissed right above his pants teasing him, he put his fingers through my hair pushing down.
"Baby patience" I pulled his pants down and kissed his thighs slowly moving up.
"R-Rich please" he breathed out
"Only cause you asked so nicely," I pulled down his boxers and threw them across the room.

His member sprang out and hit his stomach, making him lightly moan. I grabbed it and kissed the tip,
"Rich~" He moaned, I put it in my mouth and started moving up and down. I made sure to keep eye contact with him, I did until he moaned closing his eyes.

I did this for and while, he then start thrusting making me gag, I didn't mind because I loved the view. Seeing Jake like this, a moaning mess under my control made my pants even more uncomfortable.

"Rich Im gonna~" He moaned trying to pulling my head off his dick, instead I just went faster. His hand went from my head to gripping the bed sheets.
"Rich~ RICH!" He yelled my name and I felt him cum in my mouth, I swallowed some and spit out the rest.

"Do you still want more?" I asked
"y-yes baby, I want you to ride me~" he said, I got up pulling my pants off and going to get the condom from Jake's jacket. I quickly came back and gave him the condom, using his teeth he opened it and put it on.

He leaned against the bed head and patted his lap. I came over and grabbed his member, than I positioned myself above it. I slowly moved down both of us moaning.
"Jake~" I gasped as I felt him hit my prostate "Right there~" Jake groaned
"Your so tight~" I started bouncing and he thrusted in rhythm.

"Jake~" He started leaving dark hickeys all around my neck, but I didn't care. Soon enough I felt the familiar feeling in my stomach.
"Jake I'm gonna c-" I started
"Me too," thats when he decided to grab my member pumping hard.

"Jakeeee~" I let out a hard long moan as I came all over Jake, soon after he followed. After both coming down from a highs he pulled out, tied the condom and through it on the floor. We both fell back on the bed, my head against his chest.

"You know we're gonna have to help a bunch of hungover teenagers tomorrow, right?" He said, I groaned
"Your one of them," I mumbled into his chest before falling asleep.

A/N

Omg...... I just did that.

Well, I hope you enjoyed and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 500 VIEWS!
I know that not that much to some but it's a lot to me so thank you!

Also, if you have any suggestions of places or thing you want the characters to do let me know, I have one idea but I'm taking more!

Word count - 1437