The Ball and The Fight...

Once me and Luci got back we quickly changed into our dresses, did each other's hair, and perfected our makeup. It took us longer to get back than we planned. Once we were ready, we grabbed our purses and ran out the door. Walking to a ball, in heels, and puffy-easy-to-trip-on-gowns, this should be fun.

        A little while later, we made it there without breaking a heel or messing up our dresses. We walked up the stairs and I nearly tripped on the last step, but then I felt hands round my waist catch me. When I was standing I turned to see a man dressed a lot like Sebastian, but he had golden eyes, glasses, and a different hair style.  "Nice going Claude!!! We don’t want this delicate maiden to get hurt" A blond kid said, skipping towards us. He started to fiddle and play with a strand of my hair. The whole time Luci just stared. I heard Sebastian clear his thought at Claude- I assumed that was his name. "Michales" I herd Claude growl at Sebastian. ”Faustus” I herd him growl back. "ALOIS TRANCY GET YOUR BUTLERS HANDS OFF (Y/N) NOW!!!! SHE IS A GUEST AT MY BALL AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TOUCH HER!" I herd Ciel scream at him from the top of the stairs. "FINE." he let go of my hair. He walked to Luci and started caressing her chin. "I like this one more anyway...." He said, whispering to her. "ALOIS STOP THIS INSTANT!!!!!!!! " Ciel screamed, slapping the blond boy and taking Luci in the manor. I on the other hand was still standing in between Sebastian and Claude. "CLAUDE-" Alois started but Claude held a hand out to him (talk to the hand!) Claude still had the remaining hand at my waist. I could sense Sebastian’s anger. I didn’t dare move. Who knows, this guy could kill me if I move from his grasp. I tried to move anyway, and I couldn't, he was strong. Sebastian saw my struggling and his eyes turned bright fiery crimson red, nearly pink. Wait WHAT!?!? How and why did his eyes change colors!?!? Sebastian reached up and slapped him. Claude picked me up bridal style and used one of his hands to pull golden knives out of his blazer, and threw them at Sebastian. One went straight in his chest. "SEBASTIAN!!!!!!" I screamed as I tried to get out of Claude’s grasp. "NO! LET ME GO!!" I screamed, struggling in his grasp. "CLAUDE PUT HER DOWN AND LETS GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!" Alois yelled to Claude. He set me down and picked up Alois and ran. Sebastian was leaning against the stair case, holding his hand towards his heart. He ripped the knife out of his chest, throwing it on the ground. "ARE YOU OKAY!?!?" I said through sobs. Tears were falling fast. He nodded and stood up. He walked to me and hugged me tight. He then picked me up bridal style and walked to the back of the manor and went in a back entrance. The whole time I was crying, thinking he’s gonna die soon. He carried me down a hall passed many doors. He finally opened one and set me on his bed.  He went to the wardrobe and grabbed a new shirt and tie and went in the bathroom. I’m so confused. He just got stabbed and he's worried about the blood on his shirt??? He came out a moment later, no blood, no scratches, nothing. He looked perfect as when I met him. "What is going on? How are you not hurt? Who was tha-" he put his hand over my mouth "Whoa, whoa, one question at a time." he said as he took his hand off my mouth. "Okay, can I explain all of this to you AFTER the ball? I’ll explain to Luci too" I looked at him a moment, and sighed. I can’t say no to him, those eyes are mesmerizing. "O-okay"I stammered out. He then stood up and held out is hand "Then shall we?"
         I took his hand and we went to the ball room. As soon as we walked in Luci ran up and hugged me. "What happened?" She asked, letting me go again. I told her that I’m fine, and that Sebastian promised to explain it all later. I saw Ciel slap Sebastian in the corner of my eye. I looked at him. He didn’t seem too happy with his butler. It made me a bit angry to see Sebastian getting treated so cruelly but...he is his master... Sebastian bowed and Ciel was suddenly attacked with a huge hug by a girl with blond pigtails. Sebastian only laughed. Luci asked Sebastian who that was, she was clearly jealous. "Oh! That is Ciel's fiancé miss Elisabeth Midford". we looked at the two. "FIANCE?!?" Me and Luci both said at the same time in shock. "Yes" Sebastian said. Wow. 13 and engaged? Thats messed up. I know Luci isn’t too happy with Ciel right now.... "O-oh! Ciel who are these adorable girls?" Lizzy said as she looked at me and Luci. "This is Miss (Y/N) and Miss Luci." Ciel said, not making eye contact with Luci. The girl looked at us and hugged us tightly. "You two are dressed SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!" She yelled to us in her high pitched voice. When she finally let go, she shook our hands. "Please, call me Lizzy!" Ciel stood off to the side as she pulled the two of us to the refreshment table to talk more, Luci shooting Ciel death glares as she was dragged away

         When Lizzy finally let go, Sebastian asked me to dance. You danced with him for the rest of the ball. You two spoke from time to time while you danced, most of the time he was telling you were to step so that you didn't crush his feet. But, during the dance you kept wondering how Luci now felt knowing Ciel had a fiancé... speaking of her, she left and Luci is now dancing with Ciel...I see them talking and Ciel seems a bit embarrassed, jugdeing by the blush on his face...I wonder what they’re talking about.
I kept looking downward at my shoes, watching each step me and Sebastian made, trying my hardest not to mess up. "Darling.." Sebastian said, tilting my chin up to face him. "I want to see your pretty face as we dance. I honestly don't mind if you mess up...Your pretty face makes up for everything." Sebastian said, making my heart flutter. Who cares what Ciel and Luci are talking about? I'll ask them later..

~Luci's P.O.V.~

        HE HAS A FIANCE?!?!? HOW DOES HE NOT TELL THAT TO PEOPLE?!?! ERRRR I SWEAR TO GOD I WANT TO KILL HIM RIGHT NOW!!!!
"Would you like to dance?" I hear Ciel ask me, snapping me out of my mental rage.  "O-oh, um...yes" I say as I took his hand and danced with him. There was a strange silence between us. "I don't like her. I was forced to get engaged to her by my parents." he said to me with I bit of sadness in his voice out of the blue. "I want to call off the engagement with her, but..." his voice trailed off as he mumbled something under his breath "what?" I asked "I-I umm...don’t know if the girl I have a crush on will go out with me." Is he talking about me? Oh my god.. "why don’t you just ask them if they like you?" He blushed a bit. “Okay, I will do that...” he smiled a bit as he blushed. I’ve never seen him smile before…it’s somewhat intriguing…..

~Lizzy's P.O.V~
Oh my! Ciel and Luci are dancing together! How lovely! but...oh? Is Ciel...Smiling????? I gasped a momenr. He's finally happy for once! I wonder what about...maybe Luci made a joke or something...probably just a little teaser to cheer him up! It is a party after all! Hehe..he...ha...
Why can't he be happy like that near me?

~Normal P.O.V., After the ball~

        It was finally after the ball, and Sebastian and Ciel were saying good bye to all the guests. Me and Luci were told to say so they could explain. Once they bid Farewell to all the gests, they escorted us to Ciel's study to talk. We walked in and sat in the 2 big chairs and Ciel sat behind the desk. Sebastian came and kneeled down in front of me and held my hands. "(Y/N) you have to believe what I’m about to say..." I looked into his eyes. They looked somewhat...sad. "Al-Alrig-ht" I stuttered out.
"I-I’m…...I’m a demon." He said to me. My eyes widened...this is why he healed so fast...and why his eyes changed color....  "-and Claude is a demon as well. Ciel has a contract with me. Just like Alois has a contract with Claude. Do you believe me?" He asked, gripping my hands a little tighter. I looked in his eyes some more. "I-I...umm….wow……yes…I do...but...I don’t want to." ilI said as my eyes felt as if they were about to water. He had a soft little smile "I understand if you do not wish to see me and the Young Master anymore." He said, as he started to stand, I reached up and pulled him down by his tie to meet my eye level. He gasped. "I will always want to see you!" I blurted out, blushing as my eyes started to drip. He smirked. He took my hand off his tie, still leaning down, and kissed my cheek. His soft lips against my warm skin made butterflies swarm in my stomach. "I you don't know how happy i am to hear that..." He whispered in my ear. The feeling of his hot breath on my chilled skin made me want to melt.  Luci looked at Ciel "I hate to ruin the moment, but I thought demons don’t have emotions" Luci blurted out. Ciel smiled "No, ypur right, they done have any, But they can adapt, and begin to act like humans...who knows? Maybe he is turning human as well." Ciel said as he smirked over to Luci, and winked at her.

        Ciel and Sebastian offered to drive us home, and we took their offer. "And one more thing" Sebastian said before he opened the door. He handed me a little black box. Inside was the rose choker. I gasped a moment. "I knew you wanted it badly...so I went and got it for you." he said as he smiled at me. "You deserve a beautiful choker, but, it will never be as beautiful as you." I was about to cry from joy. A man has never been so kind and flirtatious to me before. He helped me put it on, the rose charm glistening in the moonlight.
         "Oh-" he said as he looked at me and Luci "I wanted to ask....would you two like to work in the manor?"

~His Lovely Rose~ (A Sebastian x Reader Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें