The Phantomhive Order

His Lovely Rose~ (A Sebastian X Reader Fanfiction)

(( (Y/N) means "Your Name". Just a head up.))

 My name is (Y/N) I work at a small flower shop in London. Not much pay, but enough for my mom and i to have food on the table. My mom is currently unemployed, so I have to make all the money for us to live on. We live in a small little house with no furniture. Certainly not the fanciest living, but we make due.
Today is Friday, and I'm heading out for work.

"(Y/N) Were are the lily's I asked you for?" my boss (and best friend) Luci said. "Sorry!!! I'll get them in a second!!" I said as I put the box of ribbon down in the back room. I walked to the back counter and grabbed the lily's and brought them to the front to give them to the customer. Then I rushed back to the back room to unbox some of the supplies from the previous box I was carrying before. "(Y/N)!!! the phone is ringing!" Luci screamed to me. I grown and make my way back up front and pick up the phone "Hello and welcome to London's flowers, my name is (Y/N), what can I do for you today?" I say in my perkiest tone of voice. I then heard a deep- almost mesmerising -male voice on the other end of the line. "Yes, hello there, I have a big order of white roses needed for a ball in a week or so, about roughly...200 bouquets." I nearly dropped the phone as I wrote that down, stuttering. "I-I'M SORRY, 200, You said sir???" I asked making sure I heard him right "Yes, 200, is that a problem? If so I could call another florist.." i cut him off "No, no that's fine!!! We can do that for you!! No problem..hehe..he.." I say with an awkward laugh at the end. "Yes, yes very well then thank you ever so much madam" He said in his deep voice. "Um, Wait Sir? ...May I have a name to put the order under?" I say as I hear a small chuckle, picturing the smirk on their fave as he spoke.
"Yes, Phantomhive" and with that he hung up. I stood at the counter a moment, taking in the name he just said and processing it. Phantomhive... Like the popular toy company? Ran by... Earl Ciel Phantomhive? Then who was that on the phone? His servant?

Once I finished gawking at the name I was given, I hung up the phone, only for Luci to come over and suddenly snap at me. "HOLD ON MISS PRISS, DID YOU SAY 200 BOUQUETS!?!?" She looked at me, the fear and rage showing through as she looked me in the eyes. For a second, I stood, Hesitating but soon nodding. Much to my surprise, she reached up and smacked me hard across the face. "HOW ON EARTH, OR ANY PLANET FOR THAT MATTER-ARE WE  GOING TO FILL AN ORDER LIKE THAT!?!?!" I looked at her, coming up with a plan while tying not to get fired. "LUCI!!! Just think about how much money we can get from that order!!! Especially if its from a rich family like the Phantomhives!!!" As I screamed this in the middle of the shop- A fee glares from an old lady picking out roses- She stood there a second, thinking over the outcome of this, then it hit her. "This could mean HUGE publicity for our Company. Plus, Were gonna make tons..." She suddenly grabbed me, hugging me really tightly. "We gotta get that order started!!!" She said as she left the room,dashing away to go get some ordered in for tons of white roses. This is gonna be hard to finish this order, But if we do it right, we could get a huge amount of money from it. I know me and my mom sure could use that.
Though I know it is not the problem at hand right now, I couldn't help but wonder who the man with the amazing voice was on the phone. I don't think ot was the earl. I let out a deep sigh as I tell my self to get back to working and sorry about all the details when that time comes.
________________________________________

We have one day left till the Phantomhive order is scheduled to be picked up. We still have to put ribbon on half the bouquets and-
Suddenly-while I was mid thought- The phone rang, startling me. Right before i was gonna ask if Luci could get it, She screamed to me from the storage room to take care of it. I let out a long growel, knowing she heard me. I run to the desk and grab the phone, quickly fumbling to get my pen on Tue notepad. "Hello, this is London flowers, my name is (Y/N), and how may I help you?" I ask with my normal introduction. "Hello yes, this is Sebastian Michales, butler of the Phantomhive manor, I was calling to see if the flowers were ready to be picked up a day early by chance?" It was that guys with the beautiful voice. So he was the butler! So, his name is Sebastian... I wuickly doodle the name down next to the order list, just to keep it fresh in my mind. Wait. did he just say pick the order up a day early? As in, Today? "U-Uh, well, One moment please sir." I say as calm as possible. "Alright." I hear him say on the other end. I set the phone on the counter and run to the back room to meet with Luci "The guy who called about the order is on the phone, and wants to know if he can pick it up today!" I whisper-yelled in a desperate tone. She looked at me shocked "U-ummm....I-I don't know....I think we could if we work extremely hard..." she says as she starts tying ribbon on the bouquets faster. "Okay thanks, I'll tell him and then I'll come give you a hand." I say as I run back to the phone, trying not to keep the butler on hold too long. "Uh, Sorry, Hello, Yes that might be possible, do you have a time when you would wish to pick them up?" I say awkwardly, my pen ready. There was a pause on the other end as a hear a slight humming sound. "Well, yes, what about 5:00? My master has an opening then." I look at the clock on the wall across from the counter. It read '2:00'. That's not that much time! 'Oh no' I keep thinking. "Alright, we will have it ready by then!" I say as I'm screaming internally. "Thank you miss, we will see you then." He said as he hung up. I let out a long breath as i tried to calm down. I'm finally going to get to see who these men are. His name was Sebastian...
I soon snapped out of my dase and went back to finishing the order and telling Luci our deadline.

It was soon 4:00 and we have only about10 more bouquets to tie.
By 4:30 all of the bouquets were finished, as we tend to other customers, waiting.

"He should be here any-"
I say right as the door opened and the jingling bell ringed. A tall man with in a dark tail coat walked in. He had deep black hair, and bright crimson eyes. I nearly swooned on the floor at the sight. He had to be the butler, which means he is the voice from the phone. He held the door for the earl. He turned out to be around 13, but looked as though he acted 30. I kept looking at the tall stranger; taking in the sight. His eyes darted over and caught me staring at him. I quickly looked away. My face felt warm. Am I blushing?
The tall man stepped forward, Softly bowing as he spoke. "Good afternoon, my name is Sebastian Michales" he said as he took a step forward, grabbing my hand and kissing it. I was feeling a bit light headed, fearing I might faint. "And this is my young lord, the Earl Ciel Phantomhive."The butler said as i shook hands, soon switching to Luci. He had a tight grip for a 13 year old. "Thank you for giving the order to us early with such short notice. We know it was somewhat rude of us, and we hope of didn't cause you two much trouble or stress." The butler said to us. "Oh it was no problem!"Luci said back to him. She elbowed me. "Oh! Um, Do forgive me,  I'm (Y/N)! And this is Luci!" I said to the two men, stuttering once again. "(Y/N) and I will go get your roses for you!" Luci said as she starts to walk to the back room. "Miss, may I help assist you?" Sebastian asked me, catching me off guard. "O-oh, sure!" I stutter out. He walked to the back room with me and Luci. Luci grabbed an arm full of vases of roses and started towards the carriage. As did I, and Sebastian grabbed the rest. He could carry a lot. Once we got to the carriage, Sebastian stared loading roses in. Luci's hand slipped and she dropped a vase, right before it hit the ground I grabbed it quickly. Everyone was staring at me in shock. Sebastian, Luci, and even Ciel who was still standing in the shop, they were all watching me now. Why do I always find ways to attract attention. Sebastian took the vases from Luci, and then me. "My, I must say you have some fast reflexes." Sebastian said to me, somewhat mumbling. "Oh, it's nothing, I used to work in a grocery store and I had to keep cans from falling off shelves when stacking them." I said with a awkward laugh at the end. I could see Luci in the shop talking with Ciel through the window. Sebastian shut the door of the carriage and walked in the shop and over to Ciel and whispered something in his ear. Ciel nodded and Sebastian handed him something. Then Sebastian walked back to me, still by the carriage. "My lady, I'd like to ask, would you do me the honor of attending the earl's ball tomorrow evening? After all, you probably would like to see all the roses out." I blushed a bit as he looked into my eyes. "O-oh! Yes I'd love to!!" I say, my heart fluttered. He smiled at me. "Very well then, my lady" He handed me an invitation and started to walk away, soon stopping. "Oh- and one more thing." he leaned down and whispered in my ear. "Would you allow me to be your escort?"
I felt his warm breath on my ear; my face turn bright red. "Y-yes. I would love that." I say trying not to sound too perky. He kneeled down and kissed my hand agian. "I shall see you then my lady" He says as I hear a squeal from the shop. I look over and see Luci standing holding an envelope as well. She said something to Ciel, him nodding, and then he walked out the door. Sebastian stood and waited for him. "It was a pleasure to meet you. I shall see you tomorrow night at my ball?" Ciel asked, I nodded to the young earl. "Very good, see you then." he said Sebastian bowed and walked beside him, helped him in the carriage, and shut the door. As he went on top to steer, he winked at me, and off they went. Wow. I just got a date, with a really attractive butler. Luci soon came out and we talked about how were going to the ball and how exciting it was. "But, wait, Luci, I don't have any money for a expensive dress, what am I going to wear?" I say in a panic "I have dresses! You can wear one. Want to spend the night at my house tonight?" She asks, I smile, "yes! We have to stop by my house first and tell my mom the news though." She's going be so happy for us. "Okay!" She said, locking up shop. And off we went.