"Not just a Vacation..."

Before I knew it I was being woken by the sound of Sebastian whispering in my ear. "Get up darling, we're almost there." I lift my head to see I was laying on him. In front of me is Bard, Ciel and Luci. Next to Sebastian is Mey-rin, snoring away. "Ugh...what time is it?" I ask, rubbing my eyes. "Too early." Bard mumbles from the opposite side. "Whenever we get to the hotel, I'll allow you all to sleep a little more." Sebastian sighs while saying. "That's more like it." Ciel smirks. I hear a soft snicker come from Luci. Suddenly the carriage halts. "I'll go see whats going on with Finny..." Bard groans as he stands up and walks out of the carriage.
A few moments later we hear Finny laughing and cheering. "I guess we are here?" I ask. Sebastian stands and opens the door for me. "Anyone else wanna come scope out the situation?" I ask. Ciel and Luci nod and stand. Mey-Rin only turns over, silently sleeping. We walk over to Finny and Bard to see a huge lake surrounded by a high class mansion. "..woah." Luci mumbles. Ciel looks at her and seems to be a big aggravated. "Young master? What's wrong?" Finny asks. "...my mansion is better." He stubbornly said under his breath. Luci smiled and nudged him. He looked up and grinned slightly to her before directing his attention back to the building in front of us.
"Well, I soupose someone should go in and check it out first. How about Me and (Y/N) go in while the rest of you.." Sebastian stopped a moment, glancing at Ciel's messy hair. "...pull yourselves together a bit." He said, brushing Ciel's hair with his fingers a moment. Ciel swatted his hand away and fixed it himself like a stubborn child. Luci chuckled and tried to help. "Oh, you'll let her help but not me.." Sebastian mumbles, grinning. "You're not someone I'm trying to kiss, now are you?" Ciel said in a sarcastic tone. "Some days I'm not too sure how attracted you feel to me." Sebastian said crouching to his hight. Ciel pushed him away and hid his face. "Don't forget to wake Mey-rin up.." I mumbled. "Well, I soupose we should go see if they have our room reservations." Sebastian said, taking my arm and escorting me towards the building. Once we walked in the mannor we were greeted by a tall butler and a grinning maid. They were talking until we walked in and instantly seemed to pull themselves to position to meet us. "Welcome!" They both chimed together. "Hello there, My name is Sebastian Michaelis, and this is Miss (Y/N). We are servants of the Phantomhive Mannor, we have made reservations for a few rooms here?" Sebastian chimmed to them. The maid seemed to loose her composure listening to him. "Ah, we have been expecting you all. If you two will follow me, ill show you to the front desk where I can give you the keys." The butler said, nodding before leading us to the next room with a big desk followed by multiple dining tables. "Ah, one -three person room and two-two person suites, Correct?" Before I could ask Sebastian about the room choices, he replied with a simple "Yes." to the butler. They handed us the keys and told us we are sceduled to check out the next day. We walked out towards the others. "Why did you-" I started to say before getting cutt off. "If you're asking about the room sizes I will have to explain to you later." He said in a stern tone, not making eye contact. I simply nodded, no clue as to if he saw or not. We regroupped with the others and lead them back towards the mannor with out luggage. Sebastian and Finny carried most of the bags aside from a few people carrying one or two here and there. 

     A little while later the three servants were in there own room while Ciel and Luci were in the other. That left me and Sebastian in a room to ourselves. As soon as he shut the door I heard him sigh loudly. "Darling, this isn't just a vacation." He said, moving the luggage off the bed to the floor. "Honey, sit down." He said, sitting on the middle of the bed, patitng the sheets next to him. I reluctanly moved over to him and looked at his concernd face. "We think we have a lead on who killed your mother." He blurted out. "Really?" I asked in glee. "Yes, but don't get excited yet." He said, holding my hands. "We think the reapers are tied to it, as you know, but.. some evidence has come up leading us to think it is a retired reaper.."He said, stopping a moment. He looked up and looked into my eyes. 

"We think the Undertaker is responsible."

A/N: 
I'm ssssoooooooorrryyyyyyy
I know I havn't updated in a long time, I'm not dead, Just super busyyyyy. This was short too, so another chapter will be coming out today as well, if that makes up for anything....
Thanks for the support and messages guys. Keep em' coming. Love you all. :)