Prime Suspect

The words chilled my bones. The Undertaker? My friend? "How do you know?" I ask, my voice cracking. "We found blood at his shop. Which, considering he is an Undertaker we didn't look into it. Then, last time I went I inspected them and found that it was your mother's blood." I stared at him as he spoke these words. "He had her corpse, it was bound to have blood come out and-" I started to say, hoping the undertaker was innocent.
"No. When we found it, it was before he had receved the corpse. It was right after she was killed and right before her corpse arrived to him. There is no explination as to why he would have her blood on his floor. I didn't get a chance to look for any murder weapons or anything else, the Undertaker started getting concerned as to why I was poking around so much." I sat there, panting heavily as he said thoes words. "He was friends with your mother, was he not?" Sebastian asked. I stayed silent. "I know he was also your friend... We still aren't for sure if he is a killer, but I feel you need to know we are making progress in the case-"
"But he protected me! He can't be a killer... H-he.." I yelled, stuttering at the end. Sebastian saw me sniffling and put me in his lap. I sobbed into his chest, feeling his embrace.

After pep talking (Y/N) I left her to sleep in the room while I find out whats going on. The Undertaker is currently staying in this same mannor and Grell said she is to collect a a soul here. This leading me to see if the Undertaker is planning to kill someone or not..I later found the Undertaker following some man to the dinning hall, talking in a lower and more serious tone of voice. I couldn't catch what they were saying, but from the tone it sounded like a murder plot. Nothing is for sure yet, but judging by how suspisious he has been acting and all, he is our main suspect. I'll fill you in on anything else I find. For now, keep Luci, (Y/N), and the others calm and don't let the Undertaker find out what we are doing.
-Sebastian

Ciel set the letter down after reading it a second time, taking a moment to analize the situation. Ciel told Luci about the suspicians of the Undertaker, and she has been with (Y/N) all day. Sebastian and Ciel are now forced to talk through letters instead of face to face in fear that the Undertaker might find out. The letters are always destroyed after read or placed in places where people would never look.
Though the Undertaker is the prime suspect, that doesnt mean that he is the only one.
That never means he is the only one.

Yes, Yes, I know, Two chapters back to back, It sucks, I know, but its what I have planned. You will all soon see what the true motive of it all is, don't worry.