Forgotten Emotions

I slowly started to gain a sense of conciseness. My legs and head ached with an unimaginable pain. I had been in this situation so many times, I knew not to even try to move. I knew I was laying in a soft bed, and the smell of a familiar colone filled the atmosphere. I kept my eyes closed. Just a bit longer.. I wasn't ready to face what waited past my eyelids. 
    Ronald is dead. I know that. But for some reason deep down a part of me felt there would have been another way to stop that from happening. 
      "And where is this bloodied bird planning to go?"
The words he had said stayed in my head, swirling around and round. Then he hit me. Knocked me out, I assume, for I have no memories after that. So.. Am I in his care now? Or is there the chance I somehow saved? 
       Slowly but surly I opened my eyes to see none other than the room me and Sebastian have shared so many times before. But..
This was different.

True, I was in the bed where I have lied with Sebastian so many times before, however, It was now surrounded by a glass casing. I had cuffs holding my hands, legs, throat.. I was immobile. There was blood down the front of my nightgown as sheets on my legs had shifted when attempted to sit up. I could turn my head just enough to see through the left wall of glass, separating me from a man sitting in the shadows near the glass. "S-s-se.." I stutterd out a moment. "Sebastian..!" I started to gasp out to him. He did nothing. He didn't move. He didn't seem to even breathe. He sat in the chair, hands folded, glaring at the floor. His hair covering his face from my vision. 
             What was most likely only a few minutes felt like hours. I stared at the top of his head, as I felt my heart racing faster and faster with every second. "SEBASTIAN PLEASE!" I yelled out to him, wanting reaction, affection, anger, anything! Anything but the silence and loss of movement we were sitting in. Sebastian ever so slowly raised his head to show me his face. His eyes were a bright crimson- in more ways than one. The gleaming sharpened pupils combined with the intense blood vessels in his eyes made them almost a solid red. He glared at me. He glared at me with such intensity I felt I would die right there. He had never, in all the time I knew him, never glared at me- not like that. I could hear my heart beat in my ears, I could feel the sweat on my hands. He only stared for a while before standing so quickly it made me jump. He discarded his black tail coat to the chair and turned facing the wall in front of us.
       I struggled to see him, the cuff around my throat threatening to strangle me if i attempted to sit up any more. I could see him hold his face in his hands. He slowly ran his hands through his hair, slicking it back. He turned to me, one hand holding the hair from his face, the other on his waist.
     "W..why?" I called out, tears burning my eyes. Not that I could wipe them away anyway.. "You really don't know?" He said in almost a snippy tone. "Know what!?" I said louder than intended. My emotions were starting to overwhelm me and my words were coming out in frustration. Sebastian moved to the side of the glass so I could turn my head and vividly see him in the light. He rested his arm on the glass, leaning on it, looking straight at me. He had blood all down his vest and slashes throughout it. His hands were clenched into fists as blood stained gloves tightened. He was shaking. He finally closed his eyes and banged his fist on the glass once before sighing loudly and standing up straight. 
         "We know you aren't.. human. Yes?" He finally said. I simply attempted a slight nod. I assume he understood what I meant since he continued. "Well.. your.. captor told us what you really are." Sebastian slowly said. He hesitated after almost every word. "Who was my..?" I started out. "Viscount? Undertaker? Ronald?" I asked him. He shook his head. "None of the above. They were accomplishes.... Lau. H-he...."
    Sebastian let out a deep sigh. "He told us you were an Angel-Demon hybrid." Sebastian finally managed out. I lay my head back down on the bed. I felt the breath in my chest start to hitch as tears of disbelief pooled down my cheeks. Sebastian came back up to the glass and placed his hands against it without thinking. He still cared for me, I could see it. He was just.. he didn't know what to do with me.  "We have the undertaker under lockdown at the Shimigami Weapons Ministry. We are going to talk to him later today to find out what all this is about." He said, his hair falling in his face again. "W-we?" I asked, hoping for a chance to get out. To be with Sebastian. To touch him again. Sebastian let out a small sigh. "If you are wondering if your going with us, Yes. We." He said, motion that the two of us will go. "I will have to keep cuffs on you however. And I have to stay with you at all times still.. Not that I'd want to walk away from you after all this anyway." He said, letting out the slightest of grins before going back to a strick look. "How long have I been in here? How long till we leave? What abou-" 
"Woah now. One thing at a time." Sebastian cut me off. "You have been asleep since we got back late last night. And incase you were curious, Undertaker is the only captor of yours that is still breathing. And we leave in about an hour, just enough time to figure out how I'm going to deal with you.." He said, treating me like an inmate in a jail. It hurt. I felt like Sebastian was seeing someone other than me. Like all he saw was a mutant who he could never trust. 
          "Master." Sebastian finally said. "You don't have to loom in the doorway." He said. I turned my head to the door to see Ciel and Luci standing there, holding hands. Ciel was covered in blood as well, and Luci had a bit on her face. They slowly approached the glass, standing a bit away from it. "I'm nothing to fear guys." I finally said, tears running off the side of my face. Luci started crying as well and pulled away from Ciel, running up to the glass. "I so sorry (Y/N)!" She sobbed, pressing her fore head to the glass. "Seeing you this way.. I-I.." He continued to cry, Ciel came up behind her and wrapped his harms around her, cooing and shushing her. "May I speak to you privately, my lord?" Sebastian asked, ignoring the sweet moment the two were clearly sharing. Ciel simply nodded before​ letting go of Luci. The two walked out the room as Luci stayed by me. "How could this happen?" She said to me through her sniffles. "I don't know.." I mumbled. "Luci, there's blood on your face.." I finally mentioned to her. She reached up and whipped it off. "It was probably on Ciel when he touched me.." She said, staring down at my bloodied night gown. "At least that's why your covered in Sebastian's blood." She said finally. "What are you going on about?" I said, noticing the blood again. 
                 "He got pretty cutt up by Druitt from what I heard. He's got great big slashes on the front of his vest and such. When he finally saved you, he was a hysterical mess. He was hugging you and freaking out. I guess he stained your outfit when he was putting you under the glass.. He probably didn't want to let you go." Luci said, calming down as she went on.
    "W-why did they put me under glass?" I finally asked. "The cuffs make sense, they don't want me to rebel or use my powers, but.. glass?" I said, trying to turn to see her better. "They said its more to protect you than the other way around. If Undertaker or someone with bad intentions knows what you are, they will most likely want to come take you." Luci finished, shrugging.
        "Couldn't they just break it if they wanted to?" I couldn't wrap my head around it. "Yes, but I would know." Sebastian said from the doorway. "It's not activated now, since I was in the room since you were asleep, but there is an alarm hooked up to it. I would have set it if I wasn't here." Sebastian walked across the room the the closet in the far corner. He pulled out new clothing for himself and a pile of black floof that I can assume was for me. He asked for the two to leave the room so he and I could change.
            The instant the door shut Sebastian turned to me and loosened his tie. "I promise; the instant your out of there I will kiss you as if I never have before." The words made my face heat up as smiled lightly at him. "It's been so long since I've seen you blush or even smile." He said, unbuttoning his vest and shirt, sliding them off. Whether he was trying to show off to me or not was hard to tell, but my heart flittered either way. once he got a new shirt and vest, he buttoned it up and started to make his way over to me. His tie and coat were still discarded on the chair as he reached the glass. In a few swift motions he lifted the glass and slid it to the side of the bed, out of the way.
        Sebastian grabbed ropes from the drawer of the bedside table (Though the thought of them being there frightens me..) and set them on the edge of the bed. He then pulled keys from his pocket and unlocked the cuffs on my feet, then my hands. The sent of Sebastian's cologne as he leaned over me made my heart race. He went to unlock the throat cuff, gazing at me for a moment before continuing. As soon as it opened I gasped out for air as Sebastian stood up. I would have grabbed his tie and pulled him back down to me if he wouldn't have taken it off.. 
        Sebastian held his hand out for me, and I took it without hesitation. Almost immediately after I grabbed his hand he lifted me up and pulled me into his chest in a hug so tight I thought I'd suffocate. He loosened up and lifted my chin to face him. We both smiled as he leaned down and kissed me more passionate than any of the other times. 
        After a while he broke the seal for air, I panted as a sting of saliva fell from our lips. He simply chuckled and wiped it from my chin. "I got a bit carried away.." He mumbled. "No, it was just right." I smiled to him. He seemed embarrassed, but smiled and grabbed the frilled dress for me from the chair. 
          After helping me change, Sebastian embraced me in yet another loving kiss, in the process I fell to the bed as he continued to kiss me more and more passionately, breaking for air only on occasion. he soon moved to kissing down my neck as I tried to stay as quiet as possible. Sebastian new he was torturing me, I could feel him smiling through the kisses. 
   "We have business to get to Sebastian. Stop wrinkling her dress and getting all hot and bothered." Ciel finally said from the doorway.  Sebastian stopped​, his head still in the crook of my neck as he sighed. "Can we ever get time alone..?" He said, followed by a deep growl. I was holding my hand on my mouth and trying to hold back moans as sebastian try to continue to lick my neck without the master noticing. "We really should head out soon, Will called and said they have Undertaker locked in a interrogation room now." Sebastian finally lifted his head up to face Ciel. "Fine, just one more minute of privacy and we'll be right out." He said, looking over to me with a dark smirk. I try to hide the concern of what he had planned, but I think it only made Sebastian more excited.
       "Fine, but if I hear one moan we are leaving immediately." Ciel said, glaring at Sebastian as you would a dog. I heard Luci snickering in the hallway behind Ciel as Sebastian simply nodded to him. As soon as the door shut, Sebastian placed his hand over my mouth "Hush my love" He simply said for he went back to devouring my neck. 

           After a minute of trying my best to be silent, Sebastian helped me stand and straightened out my dress. He then grabbed the rope off the bed and started to tie my hands together behind me. As he tied knot after knot, he leaned down and whispered "Im sorry, love." I only nodded in reply, knowing that I could be a danger to the others.
As soon as Sebastian had finished, I tugged at my wrists a little, but it was no use. He tied it perfectly. As usual. Sebastian does everything perfectly. "Darling?" he said, standing behind me still. "Yes?" I asked, turning my head towards him. He said nothing in the next few moments, he simply wrapped his arms around my shoulders, leaning his head on top of mine. "I suggest you.. I suggest you think about the possibility of making a deal. I have a feeling we may be in a predicament where it will be our only option. So just... Have an option in mind."
    Almost as soon as the words left his lips the door opened to show Ciel impacently waiting. Without a word, Sebastian simply regained his composure and wrapped his arm around mine, walking me out the door with him.

As Ciel and Luck climbed into the carriage I whispered to Sebastian so they couldn't hear
"You have my permission to make me a demon.
Actual hell is better than the one we are in right now."
And with those words Sebastian, who was caught of guard most of the ride after that, climbed in and motioned for Bard to drive.